I’m looking for good models of them or clothes assets for Ashley graves and Andrew graves to make my own version
-
For Leyley

Manuka Texture:
https://booth.pm/en/items/5913600
https://aikomiuuu.booth.pm/items/7519361Hair:
https://booth.pm/en/items/5808286Outfit:
https://snori.booth.pm/items/5728340Liltoon Setting:
https://booth.pm/en/items/7033930 -
For Andy

Minase Texture:
https://booth.pm/en/items/7560843
https://booth.pm/en/items/7041835Hair:
https://booth.pm/en/items/4353395Outfit:
https://booth.pm/en/items/5836205Liltoon Setting:
https://booth.pm/en/items/6556863 -
For Andy

Minase Texture:
https://booth.pm/en/items/7560843
https://booth.pm/en/items/7041835Hair:
https://booth.pm/en/items/4353395Outfit:
https://booth.pm/en/items/5836205Liltoon Setting:
https://booth.pm/en/items/6556863@milkimayu For both posts u sent, do u perchance have the files to them or no? If u do could u please send them
-
@milkimayu For both posts u sent, do u perchance have the files to them or no? If u do could u please send them
-
@S0FTLY All textures are there except for minase second one (if there is one, I don't remember), but I need to organize them. I'll do it when I have time

@milkimayu Tysm
-
@LunaFlora thank you!

-
@LunaFlora oh by chance do you have the fbx to them sorry I forgot to say that i cant really do blender
-
@LunaFlora oh by chance do you have the fbx to them sorry I forgot to say that i cant really do blender
-
@CDSIX
Sadly no, Love
But here's instructions:Open Model in Blender
Top Left, click "File"
Locate down the list where it says "Export"
Then just choose "Fbx" and save it.There u go

@LunaFlora thank you I’ll try
-
For Leyley

Manuka Texture:
https://booth.pm/en/items/5913600
https://aikomiuuu.booth.pm/items/7519361Hair:
https://booth.pm/en/items/5808286Outfit:
https://snori.booth.pm/items/5728340Liltoon Setting:
https://booth.pm/en/items/7033930@milkimayu by chance do you have these
-
@milkimayu thank you
-
@milkimayu by chance do you have these
-
For Andy

Minase Texture:
https://booth.pm/en/items/7560843
https://booth.pm/en/items/7041835Hair:
https://booth.pm/en/items/4353395Outfit:
https://booth.pm/en/items/5836205Liltoon Setting:
https://booth.pm/en/items/6556863@milkimayu this
-
@milkimayu this
-
@milkimayu this
-
@milkimayu I was basically asking for the Andy ones And I accidentally responded to the leyley one
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
