Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Ultimate Deira

Ultimate Deira

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
deirarippedfixed
25 Posts 17 Posters 7.4k Views 25 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • KyuriFxK KyuriFx

    Thank you so much! ❤ I finally managed to fix it a while ago, but for anyone who finds it useful and gets this far, this is definitely the solution to upload it.

    N
    N
    nekoKaren
    wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @KyuriFx Hello! I would like to ask which stuffs the Kyuri changed that managed to fix it? I'm still having trouble with mine when I changed all the materials' compression type

    KyuriFxK 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • N nekoKaren

      @KyuriFx Hello! I would like to ask which stuffs the Kyuri changed that managed to fix it? I'm still having trouble with mine when I changed all the materials' compression type

      KyuriFxK
      KyuriFxK
      KyuriFx
      wrote on last edited by
      #17

      @nekoKaren I used LAC Avatar Compressor on the "Balanced" setting; some textures look bad and some materials are broken, but the toggles work. I removed a few things that broke due to the old version of Poiyomi—which I don't know how to fix—but part of the menu still works.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • sharkbytesS
        sharkbytesS
        sharkbytes
        wrote on last edited by
        #18
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M
          M
          MyRealName11
          wrote last edited by
          #19

          Would it be possible if you were able to make this VRCFT compatible?
          Also, it has poiyomi pro shaders which are not listed in your list of packages to own/add.
          Otherwise this is impressive as buns, thank you a bajillion.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • WadetataW
            WadetataW
            Wadetata
            wrote last edited by
            #20

            does anybody know where the bodysuit/turtleneck in the avatar originally came from? trying to find it on its own

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • nerdynanoN
              nerdynanoN
              nerdynano
              wrote last edited by
              #21

              does anyone have the shark assets and textures used for this deira? its not on this one but instead there is a chocolate bunny

              ╱|、
              (˚ˎ 。7
              |、˜〵
              じしˍ,)ノ

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • nerdynanoN
                nerdynanoN
                nerdynano
                wrote last edited by
                #22

                VRChat_2025-12-09_17-58-14.358_1080x1920.png
                im using the shark version in this photo

                ╱|、
                (˚ˎ 。7
                |、˜〵
                じしˍ,)ノ

                G 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • nerdynanoN nerdynano

                  VRChat_2025-12-09_17-58-14.358_1080x1920.png
                  im using the shark version in this photo

                  G
                  G
                  Glenfix
                  wrote last edited by
                  #23

                  @nerdynano Can I ask you how did you upload this avi? Because Unity said the file size was too big to upload and I can't figure out with this problem. Were you able to upload it to other platforms? Maybe you can give me some advice or smth.

                  nerdynanoN M 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • G Glenfix

                    @nerdynano Can I ask you how did you upload this avi? Because Unity said the file size was too big to upload and I can't figure out with this problem. Were you able to upload it to other platforms? Maybe you can give me some advice or smth.

                    nerdynanoN
                    nerdynanoN
                    nerdynano
                    wrote last edited by
                    #24

                    @Glenfix this is an old photo of me in the public one, im looking for a version with the shark textures and stuff 🙂

                    ╱|、
                    (˚ˎ 。7
                    |、˜〵
                    じしˍ,)ノ

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • G Glenfix

                      @nerdynano Can I ask you how did you upload this avi? Because Unity said the file size was too big to upload and I can't figure out with this problem. Were you able to upload it to other platforms? Maybe you can give me some advice or smth.

                      M
                      M
                      MeMeer
                      wrote last edited by
                      #25

                      @Glenfix Change the textures to 1024, compress the textures (checkbox) ![alt text]image_2026-10-08_013559547.png This is what I used to upload her made her 88.40mb

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular