Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Ultimate Deira

Ultimate Deira

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
deirarippedfixed
23 Posts 16 Posters 7.1k Views 25 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • KyuriFxK KyuriFx

    Can you send me the project settings for this avatar? I tried the ones above and some updated ones you posted in a thread, but it wouldn't let me upload it; it also gave me an avatar validation failure.
    dfe6fd3a-14bb-4ab1-9762-e9c331e889d0-image.jpeg

    shlinkeS
    shlinkeS
    shlinke
    wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @KyuriFx Click the error of "Gesture Layer needs valid mask on first animation layer" in VRChat SDK and change the mask to "Mask for [VF30] Base! Then just change the compression type for some materials until the avatar is small enough to upload (This took me 3 days to figure out I'm new to unity). Unity_OC8LnTFjUT.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • KyuriFxK
      KyuriFxK
      KyuriFx
      wrote on last edited by
      #14

      Thank you so much! ❤ I finally managed to fix it a while ago, but for anyone who finds it useful and gets this far, this is definitely the solution to upload it.

      shlinkeS N 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • KyuriFxK KyuriFx

        Thank you so much! ❤ I finally managed to fix it a while ago, but for anyone who finds it useful and gets this far, this is definitely the solution to upload it.

        shlinkeS
        shlinkeS
        shlinke
        wrote on last edited by
        #15

        @KyuriFx a lot of the materials for the props are broken and they take up a lot of memory so I'm going to make an edit with little to no props and NSFW. I've already learned how to add PCS and RKS to some of Kainet's avatars so yipppee :3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • KyuriFxK KyuriFx

          Thank you so much! ❤ I finally managed to fix it a while ago, but for anyone who finds it useful and gets this far, this is definitely the solution to upload it.

          N
          N
          nekoKaren
          wrote on last edited by
          #16

          @KyuriFx Hello! I would like to ask which stuffs the Kyuri changed that managed to fix it? I'm still having trouble with mine when I changed all the materials' compression type

          KyuriFxK 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • N nekoKaren

            @KyuriFx Hello! I would like to ask which stuffs the Kyuri changed that managed to fix it? I'm still having trouble with mine when I changed all the materials' compression type

            KyuriFxK
            KyuriFxK
            KyuriFx
            wrote on last edited by
            #17

            @nekoKaren I used LAC Avatar Compressor on the "Balanced" setting; some textures look bad and some materials are broken, but the toggles work. I removed a few things that broke due to the old version of Poiyomi—which I don't know how to fix—but part of the menu still works.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • sharkbytesS
              sharkbytesS
              sharkbytes
              wrote on last edited by
              #18
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M
                M
                MyRealName11
                wrote last edited by
                #19

                Would it be possible if you were able to make this VRCFT compatible?
                Also, it has poiyomi pro shaders which are not listed in your list of packages to own/add.
                Otherwise this is impressive as buns, thank you a bajillion.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • WadetataW
                  WadetataW
                  Wadetata
                  wrote last edited by
                  #20

                  does anybody know where the bodysuit/turtleneck in the avatar originally came from? trying to find it on its own

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • nerdynanoN
                    nerdynanoN
                    nerdynano
                    wrote last edited by
                    #21

                    does anyone have the shark assets and textures used for this deira? its not on this one but instead there is a chocolate bunny

                    ╱|、
                    (˚ˎ 。7
                    |、˜〵
                    じしˍ,)ノ

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • nerdynanoN
                      nerdynanoN
                      nerdynano
                      wrote last edited by
                      #22

                      VRChat_2025-12-09_17-58-14.358_1080x1920.png
                      im using the shark version in this photo

                      ╱|、
                      (˚ˎ 。7
                      |、˜〵
                      じしˍ,)ノ

                      G 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • nerdynanoN nerdynano

                        VRChat_2025-12-09_17-58-14.358_1080x1920.png
                        im using the shark version in this photo

                        G
                        G
                        Glenfix
                        wrote last edited by
                        #23

                        @nerdynano Can I ask you how did you upload this avi? Because Unity said the file size was too big to upload and I can't figure out with this problem. Were you able to upload it to other platforms? Maybe you can give me some advice or smth.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular