Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Discussions
  4. Understanding VRChat Cache Encryption

Understanding VRChat Cache Encryption

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussions
protectionrippingaes
106 Posts 40 Posters 22.6k Views 36 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T TheGoodStuff

    @agent287 ya so the bot will not rip the avatar if it is blacklisted, which is mainly done by having some text in your bio. so ya...... ima be real, the only way you know the blacklist work to put in your bio is if you are in the server and rip avatars yourself.....

    agent287A
    agent287A
    agent287
    wrote on last edited by
    #97

    @TheGoodStuff ofc it wont rip if its blacklisted that's the whole point. And I don't even know what you're trying to say with the whole knowing the blacklisting works thing, because it clearly does work

    T 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • agent287A agent287

      @TheGoodStuff ofc it wont rip if its blacklisted that's the whole point. And I don't even know what you're trying to say with the whole knowing the blacklisting works thing, because it clearly does work

      T
      T
      TheGoodStuff
      wrote on last edited by
      #98

      @agent287 you should work on your reading comprehension....

      agent287A 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • T TheGoodStuff

        @agent287 you should work on your reading comprehension....

        agent287A
        agent287A
        agent287
        wrote on last edited by
        #99

        @TheGoodStuff start making sense?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • daswdasD daswdas

          VRChat protects its downloaded content by storing it as encrypted cache files on your local drive. When you load a world or an avatar, the game downloads the data and immediately scrambles it using strong encryption.

          The unique keys required to unscramble this data are generated dynamically and held only temporarily within the game's active memory while the item is actively loading. Because of this security measure, simply copying the cached files from your hard drive is completely useless. Unless you extract the specific memory key while the game is running and apply the exact decryption formula, those files remain entirely unreadable garbage.

          I have developed a custom solution that captures these live memory keys and perfectly reconstructs the original, unencrypted files.

          Originally, I was considering setting up a donation goal for the full release. To be completely honest, though, I am pretty annoyed by the amount of people in this community who are just hungry for free handouts and beg for tools without ever contributing anything of value. Because of that, I am completely changing how I release this

          [ Release Goal: 50 Upvotes ]
          If this post reaches 50 upvotes, I will publicly release the base version of my decryptor for you guys to play around with. This version successfully extracts keys and decrypts your cache files, but it strictly requires VRChat to be launched with Easy Anti-Cheat disabled (EAC Disabled)

          As for the advanced version that can safely extract live keys and decrypt files while the game is running normally with EAC fully enabled... I am going to hold onto it and think about it for a while. I have no intention of spoon-feeding a premium, fully working bypass to people who just want to leech. I will see what the feedback is like on the base version first before I decide if I am ever going to release the full bypass

          Drop an upvote if you want to try the base version. Once it hits the goal, I will drop in here

          MochitikM
          MochitikM
          Mochitik
          wrote on last edited by
          #100

          Wow, it's awesome

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • daswdasD daswdas

            I'm not going to teach you how to use it, good luck with that. 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

            Next: 150 upvotes for the full source code and a study guide on how it works under the hood

            TrontomT
            TrontomT
            Trontom
            wrote on last edited by
            #101

            @daswdas said:

            I'm not going to teach you how to use it, good luck with that. [register or login to view this hidden content]

            Download link is broken.

            @agent287 said:

            heres a lil video of using it https://streamable.com/c5hrhs

            Same to this one.

            agent287A 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

              @shotthesheriff12 No it does not bypass, thy released the uncompiled exe like asked, so you would have to bypass EAC to get anything

              TrontomT
              TrontomT
              Trontom
              wrote on last edited by
              #102

              @Shadowkurou said:

              @shotthesheriff12 No it does not bypass, thy released the uncompiled exe like asked, so you would have to bypass EAC to get anything

              How can I bypass EAC? I can't find a guide

              agent287A 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • TrontomT Trontom

                @Shadowkurou said:

                @shotthesheriff12 No it does not bypass, thy released the uncompiled exe like asked, so you would have to bypass EAC to get anything

                How can I bypass EAC? I can't find a guide

                agent287A
                agent287A
                agent287
                wrote on last edited by
                #103

                @Trontom theres a list of ripping tools in my bio if you'd like to have a look at those.

                also to bypass eac the easiest way is certing a dll and sideloading through steam / discord / medal. however, digital certs cost upwards of 129 usd per year sooo i'd make sure u get your moneys worth of ripping or whatever u plan to do

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TrontomT Trontom

                  @daswdas said:

                  I'm not going to teach you how to use it, good luck with that. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  Download link is broken.

                  @agent287 said:

                  heres a lil video of using it https://streamable.com/c5hrhs

                  Same to this one.

                  agent287A
                  agent287A
                  agent287
                  wrote on last edited by agent287
                  #104

                  @Trontom also heres the vid [register or login to view this hidden content] (this is the NULL tool mentioned in the guide)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    MintoFox
                    wrote last edited by
                    #105

                    i know this is an older post but oh my god thank you so much i needed this so bad so i could recover an old avatar's textures and i finally have them back

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • T TheGoodStuff

                      NGL i am really tired of people putting this kind of stuff behind a paywall and being like "lol we have a blacklist system and you can only get public avatars". might just make a free discord bot just to spite people.

                      JetBlackSaviorJ
                      JetBlackSaviorJ
                      JetBlackSavior
                      wrote last edited by
                      #106

                      @TheGoodStuff If you ever do please hit me up

                      "There is always more to seek.... so go forth now, and seek it....."

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular