Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by ᴘᴏᴍᴘᴏᴍʟᴀᴄᴇ) Daddy Ren by Daddy Okami & Nana by Miutwo

✔ (FOUND by ᴘᴏᴍᴘᴏᴍʟᴀᴄᴇ) Daddy Ren by Daddy Okami & Nana by Miutwo

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
couplematching
104 Posts 44 Posters 8.1k Views 43 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SerotoninS
    SerotoninS
    Serotonin
    wrote on last edited by
    #87

    Hope you don't mind I went ahead and separated the already posted links.

    Male PC/opti+Q+POI

    Female PC/opti+Q+POI

    My goodness...
    Oh you ladies have my whole attention...
    WLW

    K kita_ioK 2 Replies Last reply
    👑
    13
    • SerotoninS Serotonin

      Hope you don't mind I went ahead and separated the already posted links.

      Male PC/opti+Q+POI

      Female PC/opti+Q+POI

      K
      K
      Kali-CTRL
      wrote on last edited by
      #88

      @Serotonin THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • avicollectorA avicollector moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
      • galahadG
        galahadG
        galahad
        wrote on last edited by
        #89

        sorry is there the optimized for the male ? I don't see it I might be blind

        SerotoninS 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • galahadG galahad

          sorry is there the optimized for the male ? I don't see it I might be blind

          SerotoninS
          SerotoninS
          Serotonin
          wrote on last edited by
          #90

          @galahad I'm assuming the male package was like the female where the opti was included in the pc file's scene.

          My goodness...
          Oh you ladies have my whole attention...
          WLW

          ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • I
            I
            IMADRAGON
            wrote on last edited by
            #91

            thank u

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SerotoninS Serotonin

              @galahad I'm assuming the male package was like the female where the opti was included in the pc file's scene.

              ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ
              ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ
              ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪ
              wrote on last edited by
              #92

              @Serotonin yup it is

              ⊹  ︶︶  ୨୧  ︶︶  ⊹
              ८ (gatekeepin' will always be weird) !! ꔫა
              sheㅤalt text her !!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • triple_troubleT
                triple_troubleT
                triple_trouble
                wrote on last edited by
                #93

                thank you soo much for the files for these two, but i got to ask, is anyone else a little disappointed with how the quest for ren came out? maybe I'm just being picky.

                KittyXenaK 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • triple_troubleT triple_trouble

                  thank you soo much for the files for these two, but i got to ask, is anyone else a little disappointed with how the quest for ren came out? maybe I'm just being picky.

                  KittyXenaK
                  KittyXenaK
                  KittyXena
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #94

                  @taylermortimer daddy okami makes his avatars quest compatible for the sake of them just being quest, he doesnt do it for performance im pretty sure he'd just make them pc only if he wanted to

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    MyMommyIsLatina
                    wrote on last edited by MyMommyIsLatina
                    #95

                    I'm not seeing the male opti either, the pc scene has the normal pc avi and the ft version. Am I missing something?

                    SerotoninS 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • The Goth LordT
                      The Goth LordT
                      The Goth Lord
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #96

                      VRChat_2026-03-19_20-24-45.271_1920x1080.png
                      2a838f8d-5db8-4df7-84c5-e0f2ba1afdb0-image.jpeg
                      My Edits ya'll

                      avicollectorA 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • The Goth LordT The Goth Lord

                        VRChat_2026-03-19_20-24-45.271_1920x1080.png
                        2a838f8d-5db8-4df7-84c5-e0f2ba1afdb0-image.jpeg
                        My Edits ya'll

                        avicollectorA
                        avicollectorA
                        avicollector
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #97

                        @The-Goth-Lord oh my god i love this

                        ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
                        Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
                        ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

                        The Goth LordT 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • avicollectorA avicollector

                          @The-Goth-Lord oh my god i love this

                          The Goth LordT
                          The Goth LordT
                          The Goth Lord
                          wrote on last edited by The Goth Lord
                          #98

                          @avicollector thx i do goth edits for a living lol
                          and i do edit for people too
                          and i do them for cheep if ever wanna see more of my work just lmk ^^

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • M MyMommyIsLatina

                            I'm not seeing the male opti either, the pc scene has the normal pc avi and the ft version. Am I missing something?

                            SerotoninS
                            SerotoninS
                            Serotonin
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #99

                            @MyMommyIsLatina True, I've just downloaded the file and it does seem like the opti isnt included. there is a third fbx but to my eye it is identical to the PC only version. Not entirely sure what happened there.

                            My goodness...
                            Oh you ladies have my whole attention...
                            WLW

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • EbonyprinceE Ebonyprince referenced this topic on
                            • kiwikillerK kiwikiller referenced this topic on
                            • E
                              E
                              EclipseSoul
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #100
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SerotoninS Serotonin

                                Hope you don't mind I went ahead and separated the already posted links.

                                Male PC/opti+Q+POI

                                Female PC/opti+Q+POI

                                kita_ioK
                                kita_ioK
                                kita_io
                                wrote last edited by
                                #101

                                @Serotonin new link?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                👍
                                0
                                • I
                                  I
                                  IMADRAGON
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #102

                                  reup

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SerotoninS
                                    SerotoninS
                                    Serotonin
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #103

                                    im sorry i dont have these files.. but bump for yall to get new ones

                                    My goodness...
                                    Oh you ladies have my whole attention...
                                    WLW

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • unreanimatedU
                                      unreanimatedU
                                      unreanimated
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #104

                                      bump for new files pls

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular