Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by sayaaaa) Zuri by ZarZar

✔ (FOUND by sayaaaa) Zuri by ZarZar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
femaleegirl
116 Posts 59 Posters 8.4k Views 40 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • StarlessSkyS
    StarlessSkyS
    StarlessSky
    wrote on last edited by
    #11

    up

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • racoon.xttR
      racoon.xttR
      racoon.xtt
      wrote on last edited by
      #12

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AS2A
        AS2A
        AS2
        wrote on last edited by
        #13

        bump

        • Sio & Lumina Asset Collector. -
        • Soft E-Girl Avatar Collector. -
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AVIcollecting111A
          AVIcollecting111A
          AVIcollecting111
          wrote on last edited by
          #14

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • hehecutieeH
            hehecutieeH
            hehecutiee
            wrote on last edited by
            #15

            Bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • LepaBL
              LepaBL
              LepaB
              wrote on last edited by
              #16

              bumpppp

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ithrowupwhenieatI
                ithrowupwhenieatI
                ithrowupwhenieat
                wrote on last edited by
                #17

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • rizeR
                  rizeR
                  rize
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #18

                  up

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D4ddyLemonD
                    D4ddyLemonD
                    D4ddyLemon
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #19

                    Bumpo

                    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                    Typically after -
                    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ?
                      ?
                      A Former User
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #20

                      up

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • xnbyyX
                        xnbyyX
                        xnbyy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #21

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • KaoiK
                          KaoiK
                          Kaoi
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #22

                          UP

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • M I K O S H IM
                            M I K O S H IM
                            M I K O S H I
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #23

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • D4ddyLemonD
                              D4ddyLemonD
                              D4ddyLemon
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #24

                              Bumpo

                              Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                              I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                              Typically after -
                              RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • D4ddyLemonD
                                D4ddyLemonD
                                D4ddyLemon
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #25

                                Bumpo

                                Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                Typically after -
                                RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • YukyuY
                                  YukyuY
                                  Yukyu
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #26

                                  Bumpooo

                                  love u

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • kh4m4riK
                                    kh4m4riK
                                    kh4m4ri
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #27

                                    +1

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • D4ddyLemonD
                                      D4ddyLemonD
                                      D4ddyLemon
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #28

                                      Bumpo

                                      Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                      I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                      Typically after -
                                      RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • xoKuzeX
                                        xoKuzeX
                                        xoKuze
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #29

                                        Bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • AVIcollecting111A
                                          AVIcollecting111A
                                          AVIcollecting111
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #30

                                          bump pls

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular