Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by sayaaaa) Zuri by ZarZar

✔ (FOUND by sayaaaa) Zuri by ZarZar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
femaleegirl
116 Posts 59 Posters 8.4k Views 40 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemon
    wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Bumpo

    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

    Typically after -
    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • makibabyM
      makibabyM
      makibaby
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      BUMP

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • k1ttyK
        k1ttyK
        k1tty
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        Bumppppp:3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • X
          X
          Xhelvandowayne
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          up

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BearbunB
            BearbunB
            Bearbun
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            BUMP

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • veneV
              veneV
              vene
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              bump
              ♡

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • StarlessSkyS
                StarlessSkyS
                StarlessSky
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                up

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • racoon.xttR
                  racoon.xttR
                  racoon.xtt
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • AS2A
                    AS2A
                    AS2
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    bump

                    • Sio & Lumina Asset Collector. -
                    • Soft E-Girl Avatar Collector. -
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • AVIcollecting111A
                      AVIcollecting111A
                      AVIcollecting111
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • hehecutieeH
                        hehecutieeH
                        hehecutiee
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #15

                        Bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • LepaBL
                          LepaBL
                          LepaB
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #16

                          bumpppp

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ithrowupwhenieatI
                            ithrowupwhenieatI
                            ithrowupwhenieat
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #17

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • rizeR
                              rizeR
                              rize
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #18

                              up

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • D4ddyLemonD
                                D4ddyLemonD
                                D4ddyLemon
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #19

                                Bumpo

                                Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                Typically after -
                                RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ?
                                  ?
                                  A Former User
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #20

                                  up

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • xnbyyX
                                    xnbyyX
                                    xnbyy
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #21

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • KaoiK
                                      KaoiK
                                      Kaoi
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #22

                                      UP

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • M I K O S H IM
                                        M I K O S H IM
                                        M I K O S H I
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #23

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemon
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #24

                                          Bumpo

                                          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                          Typically after -
                                          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular