Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: Lollen and Lottie P + Q

GIFT: Lollen and Lottie P + Q

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
couplefemboydolldoll bodyfemalepayhippc & questsfw and nsfw
18 Posts 6 Posters 2.5k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • scareS
    scareS
    scare
    wrote on last edited by scare
    #9

    possible for Ft? ik the base head can do Ft

    liquiddeathL 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • scareS scare

      possible for Ft? ik the base head can do Ft

      liquiddeathL
      liquiddeathL
      liquiddeath
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      @scare I can try to add FT, ive never done it tho so no promises

      REP appreciated!
      @ me whenever I'll respond asap!
      Remember to hydrate <33

      scareS 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • liquiddeathL liquiddeath

        @scare I can try to add FT, ive never done it tho so no promises

        scareS
        scareS
        scare
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        @liquiddeath THE GOAT

        1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        0
        • nikinekoooN
          nikinekoooN
          nikinekooo
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          hi! i dont know why but for quest she has only one hair option else she is bald, is there a way to add the hair from the pc to the quest? 💔

          liquiddeathL 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • nikinekoooN nikinekooo

            hi! i dont know why but for quest she has only one hair option else she is bald, is there a way to add the hair from the pc to the quest? 💔

            liquiddeathL
            liquiddeathL
            liquiddeath
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            @kyuboard I don't believe it was like that before, but that may be how I had to optimize it or quest, unfortunately

            REP appreciated!
            @ me whenever I'll respond asap!
            Remember to hydrate <33

            nikinekoooN 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • liquiddeathL liquiddeath

              @kyuboard I don't believe it was like that before, but that may be how I had to optimize it or quest, unfortunately

              nikinekoooN
              nikinekoooN
              nikinekooo
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              @liquiddeath awe thank you! i checked both quest versions and sadly theyre both bald, do you know if trying to add the hair through unity or blender would fix this issue?

              liquiddeathL 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • nikinekoooN nikinekooo

                @liquiddeath awe thank you! i checked both quest versions and sadly theyre both bald, do you know if trying to add the hair through unity or blender would fix this issue?

                liquiddeathL
                liquiddeathL
                liquiddeath
                wrote on last edited by
                #15

                @kyuboard They shouldnt be both bald, did it ully import? I know i have issues when it has an error importing

                REP appreciated!
                @ me whenever I'll respond asap!
                Remember to hydrate <33

                nikinekoooN 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • liquiddeathL liquiddeath

                  @kyuboard They shouldnt be both bald, did it ully import? I know i have issues when it has an error importing

                  nikinekoooN
                  nikinekoooN
                  nikinekooo
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  @liquiddeath i just saw this omg, but yes i had imported e
                  verything and in the hierachy itself not all the hair options were there

                  liquiddeathL 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • nikinekoooN nikinekooo

                    @liquiddeath i just saw this omg, but yes i had imported e
                    verything and in the hierachy itself not all the hair options were there

                    liquiddeathL
                    liquiddeathL
                    liquiddeath
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    @kyuboard I do believe for the quest side I did remove a few hairs but it shouldnt be bald
                    Im not sure what the issue is but it was fine when I did the edit, im sorry ❤

                    REP appreciated!
                    @ me whenever I'll respond asap!
                    Remember to hydrate <33

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S
                      S
                      Salix_Darling
                      wrote last edited by
                      #18

                      thank ya!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular