GIFT!: Decayed Warrior! |【 オリジナル3Dモデル 】前衛騎士【 β版 】
-
ENJOY!
-
-
@galahad No problems!
-
-
@IndiSolder Sadly no, this is so far what I have bought, if you download the file, there is many accessories and clothing you can use in there, other than the model itself, I bought over 10 different attires and hats and clothings/armor you can see in
-
I got kind of most of Garage Duss Assets which he choose to offer for free 3days all the time until he sells it.
-
I got kind of most of Garage Duss Assets which he choose to offer for free 3days all the time until he sells it.
@DeadHorizon nice!
-
-
@Vamps This one was 1 of the free models you can just get on booth by them, I just added it to the file, it isn't the model, this one just a gift, lmao
The actual model is somewhere within the file, if you couldn't find it, then I think you need zipfile to unpack the files, because the actual model is in there
-
wtf this is so dope, thanks :))))
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
