Gift - Streetwear Set for Novabeast!
-
Link works, tysm

-
Link works, tysm

@foxboy5914 Thank you for confirming, you're welcome!
-
I was looking for this but couldn't find it anywhere so I bought it! If the download is anywhere else i guess i'm down $10 but whatevaaa
I've never posted anything to workupload so if I somehow did it wrong let me know!
@Boppee Does it come with a Substance Painter file?
-
@Boppee Does it come with a Substance Painter file?
@The-TrapperDBD it's really easy to edit it just using the meshes alone. just all black
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login