✔ (FOUND by hanabiluv) Nyxie by Venus
-
@S1N its been uploaded on vrm now - https://vrmodels.store/avatars/54352-nyxie.html
@nobodysgirl Upload makes you show boobs and shirt is broken. could get vrc players kicked some places
-
@nobodysgirl Upload makes you show boobs and shirt is broken. could get vrc players kicked some places
@AkoiiCake I'm not the one who uploaded it, just was sharing the link here for everyone. I would add that in the comments on that site. Hopefully they fix it!
-
@AkoiiCake I'm not the one who uploaded it, just was sharing the link here for everyone. I would add that in the comments on that site. Hopefully they fix it!
@nobodysgirl yeah! mostly warning future people looking
No worries -
bump?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
