Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Kuma Gumi by teddyGQ- Femboy edit request

Kuma Gumi by teddyGQ- Femboy edit request

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
femboyfemboy editavatar
17 Posts 5 Posters 2.0k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • XyKaruX
    XyKaruX
    XyKaru
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    hell yeah! thankies!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • liquiddeathL
      liquiddeathL
      liquiddeath
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      If your okay with it I can make a quest version and upload it here, completely up to you ^^

      REP appreciated!
      @ me whenever I'll respond asap!
      Remember to hydrate <33

      XyKaruX softestpawssS XXXHIBITIONISTX 3 Replies Last reply
      1
      • liquiddeathL liquiddeath

        If your okay with it I can make a quest version and upload it here, completely up to you ^^

        XyKaruX
        XyKaruX
        XyKaru
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        @liquiddeath ooo, please do! i would love that!

        1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        0
        • liquiddeathL liquiddeath

          If your okay with it I can make a quest version and upload it here, completely up to you ^^

          softestpawssS
          softestpawssS
          softestpawss
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @liquiddeath sure no prob^^

          ════════════════════════════════════
          ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  
          ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹
          I edit fem avatars into femboys ,
          hmu if you're interested
          my porfolio: https://beacons.ai/flln

          1 Reply Last reply
          ❤
          0
          • liquiddeathL liquiddeath

            If your okay with it I can make a quest version and upload it here, completely up to you ^^

            XXXHIBITIONISTX
            XXXHIBITIONISTX
            XXXHIBITIONIST
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @liquiddeath Did you ever finish this? 😂

            liquiddeathL 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • XXXHIBITIONISTX XXXHIBITIONIST

              @liquiddeath Did you ever finish this? 😂

              liquiddeathL
              liquiddeathL
              liquiddeath
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @XXXHIBITIONIST If I'm being honest I completely got lost with other avis and my work updated my schedule to 40 hour weeks so I have been really busy. I will expedite and get this done as soon as possible tho, so sorry 💔

              REP appreciated!
              @ me whenever I'll respond asap!
              Remember to hydrate <33

              1 Reply Last reply
              ❤
              2
              • XXXHIBITIONISTX XXXHIBITIONIST

                @liquiddeath Did you ever finish this? 😂

                liquiddeathL
                liquiddeathL
                liquiddeath
                wrote on last edited by liquiddeath
                #8

                @XXXHIBITIONIST @softestpawss [register or login to view this hidden content]
                I will say, I cannot fix the hands and the body..not bodying. It's an issue in VRC, I didn't see it in Unity. The usual fix for it did not work either

                REP appreciated!
                @ me whenever I'll respond asap!
                Remember to hydrate <33

                XXXHIBITIONISTX 1 Reply Last reply
                🌼
                2
                • liquiddeathL liquiddeath

                  @XXXHIBITIONIST @softestpawss [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  I will say, I cannot fix the hands and the body..not bodying. It's an issue in VRC, I didn't see it in Unity. The usual fix for it did not work either

                  XXXHIBITIONISTX
                  XXXHIBITIONISTX
                  XXXHIBITIONIST
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  @liquiddeath Thaanks either way!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • XXXHIBITIONISTX
                    XXXHIBITIONISTX
                    XXXHIBITIONIST
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    Can someone get me the download link off of vrm I cant use vrm sadly

                    softestpawssS 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • XXXHIBITIONISTX XXXHIBITIONIST

                      Can someone get me the download link off of vrm I cant use vrm sadly

                      softestpawssS
                      softestpawssS
                      softestpawss
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @XXXHIBITIONIST vrm?

                      ════════════════════════════════════
                      ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  
                      ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹
                      I edit fem avatars into femboys ,
                      hmu if you're interested
                      my porfolio: https://beacons.ai/flln

                      XXXHIBITIONISTX 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • softestpawssS softestpawss

                        @XXXHIBITIONIST vrm?

                        XXXHIBITIONISTX
                        XXXHIBITIONISTX
                        XXXHIBITIONIST
                        wrote on last edited by XXXHIBITIONIST
                        #12

                        @softestpawss Abbreviation for VRModels can't make a account for them cause the servers are way to laggy so I can't access the original model download

                        softestpawssS 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • XXXHIBITIONISTX XXXHIBITIONIST

                          @softestpawss Abbreviation for VRModels can't make a account for them cause the servers are way to laggy so I can't access the original model download

                          softestpawssS
                          softestpawssS
                          softestpawss
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @XXXHIBITIONIST ohhh okok

                          ════════════════════════════════════
                          ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  
                          ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹
                          I edit fem avatars into femboys ,
                          hmu if you're interested
                          my porfolio: https://beacons.ai/flln

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • softestpawssS softestpawss

                            REQUEST BY @xykaru ! ❤

                            UPDATED! 16/7/26DL- PC
                            OL
                            No quest version rn, not sure how to modify it :,)
                            Consider upvoting ^^ and if you have any questions, don't be shy to dm me or leave a comment below !

                            459b5397-315c-47c5-9973-040f05414872-image.jpeg

                            A
                            A
                            aceisnumberone
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @softestpawss link dead, can we get another please? thank you for all you do

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • A
                              A
                              aceisnumberone
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • A
                                A
                                aceisnumberone
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                @softestpawss bump

                                softestpawssS 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A aceisnumberone

                                  @softestpawss bump

                                  softestpawssS
                                  softestpawssS
                                  softestpawss
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  @aceisnumberone updated the link

                                  ════════════════════════════════════
                                  ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  
                                  ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹
                                  I edit fem avatars into femboys ,
                                  hmu if you're interested
                                  my porfolio: https://beacons.ai/flln

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular