Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Nux & Rue by Kaijune

LF: Nux & Rue by Kaijune

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
couplematching
279 Posts 56 Posters 11.3k Views 53 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • eviesamaE
    eviesamaE
    eviesama
    wrote on last edited by
    #24

    buump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • pawrincesP
      pawrincesP
      pawrinces
      wrote on last edited by
      #25

      bump

      ♡

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • IceCrushI
        IceCrushI
        IceCrush
        wrote on last edited by
        #26

        bmp

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M I K O S H IM
          M I K O S H IM
          M I K O S H I
          wrote on last edited by
          #27

          Bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • pawrincesP
            pawrincesP
            pawrinces
            wrote on last edited by
            #28

            ☪️ 🕋 🕌

            ♡

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • O
              O
              OnlyRiah
              wrote on last edited by
              #29

              bump upp

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M I K O S H IM
                M I K O S H IM
                M I K O S H I
                wrote on last edited by
                #30

                Bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • R
                  R
                  rey rey
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #31

                  i can buy nux rn and put him up here ill do it rn just rep me

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • R
                    R
                    rey rey
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #32

                    bought him

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • PawyLemon8P
                      PawyLemon8P
                      PawyLemon8
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #33

                      up

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • R
                        R
                        rey rey
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #34

                        its uploading to work upload he 5 gb so give me a moment

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • R
                          R
                          rey rey
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #35

                          its at 66% he taking forever to upload also theresno missing scripts i rec poi pro and gogo dependency is needed for no missing scripts and has jerry ft dependency after that stright upload just fyi i got u all covered

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • MeiVRCM
                            MeiVRCM
                            MeiVRC
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #36
                            This post is deleted!
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • R
                              R
                              rey rey
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #37

                              So work upload failed I'm trying it on my phone now

                              SerotoninS 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • R rey rey

                                So work upload failed I'm trying it on my phone now

                                SerotoninS
                                SerotoninS
                                Serotonin
                                wrote on last edited by Serotonin
                                #38

                                @rey-rey with a file that big its worth putting it in a zip or rar. also you can try transfer.it

                                "You are beautiful and perfect and lovely HOWEVER you are."

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • R
                                  R
                                  rey rey
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #39

                                  Tysm work upload kept failing and I didn't know why thx I'll do that now I'll also make a pixel drain

                                  K 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • R rey rey

                                    Tysm work upload kept failing and I didn't know why thx I'll do that now I'll also make a pixel drain

                                    K
                                    K
                                    Kali-CTRL
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #40

                                    @rey-rey did you upload it?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • K
                                      K
                                      KrakKitty
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #41

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • H
                                        H
                                        hellsfire43
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #42

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • R
                                          R
                                          rey rey
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #43

                                          How do I make it a zip i tried pixel drain and transfer it the files freeze

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular