Shader Help: uzumore liltoon shader
-
Is anyone familiar with Uzumore Liltton Shader that can help me? Or help me change the view clipping on avatars? I would like for the view clip to be at a greater distance than it is or be able to use Uzumore's darkening shader but I am very new to unity and even after following the tutorial I could not get this shader to darken or do view clip prevention. Hoping someone experienced in unity avatars might be able to help me.
https://www.poiyomi.com/vertex-options/view-clip-prevention
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login