Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. Promotions
  4. 🌸 Free Custom Avatar Giveaway (1 Slot!) 🌸

🌸 Free Custom Avatar Giveaway (1 Slot!) 🌸

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Promotions
freeavatar creationbase avatarfreebie
28 Posts 6 Posters 3.4k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • GrumpyTannerG
    GrumpyTannerG
    GrumpyTanner
    wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • GrumpyTannerG GrumpyTanner

      @Shiro_Neko so you'd want me to work on an avatar you've already got?

      Shiro_NekoS
      Shiro_NekoS
      Shiro_Neko
      wrote on last edited by Shiro_Neko
      #13

      @GrumpyTanner

      Correct. On the one hand, a fresh look at what can be improved always welcome.
      And on the other hand, I think my avatar still have problem with optimization since my hands are not so skilled with that. ¯\(ツ)/¯

      Screenshoots of my avatar can be found here - https://forum.ripper.store/topic/70150/dark-elf-avatar.

      GrumpyTannerG 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • V
        V
        vaflaaa
        wrote on last edited by
        #14

        bump, thank u for doing that! wish you all the luck & success 🙂

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Shiro_NekoS Shiro_Neko

          @GrumpyTanner

          Correct. On the one hand, a fresh look at what can be improved always welcome.
          And on the other hand, I think my avatar still have problem with optimization since my hands are not so skilled with that. ¯\(ツ)/¯

          Screenshoots of my avatar can be found here - https://forum.ripper.store/topic/70150/dark-elf-avatar.

          GrumpyTannerG
          GrumpyTannerG
          GrumpyTanner
          wrote on last edited by
          #15

          @Shiro_Neko I could try a recreation but I'd need the assets. As for Optimization, I am still new and all of my avatars aren't the most optimized.

          Shiro_NekoS 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • GrumpyTannerG GrumpyTanner

            @Shiro_Neko I could try a recreation but I'd need the assets. As for Optimization, I am still new and all of my avatars aren't the most optimized.

            Shiro_NekoS
            Shiro_NekoS
            Shiro_Neko
            wrote on last edited by
            #16

            @GrumpyTanner

            No need for recreation, especially considering that I can't remember all assets that was in use. I can just give project folder of my ava with all assets that it use.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • GrumpyTannerG
              GrumpyTannerG
              GrumpyTanner
              wrote on last edited by
              #17

              Final bump before I pick the winner!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • GrumpyTannerG
                GrumpyTannerG
                GrumpyTanner
                wrote on last edited by
                #18

                Enter now!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Mother RatM
                  Mother RatM
                  Mother Rat
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #19

                  Has the winner been picked or we still waiting?

                  GrumpyTannerG 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Mother RatM Mother Rat

                    Has the winner been picked or we still waiting?

                    GrumpyTannerG
                    GrumpyTannerG
                    GrumpyTanner
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #20

                    @Mother-Rat im picking in a few hours!

                    Mother RatM 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • GrumpyTannerG GrumpyTanner

                      @Mother-Rat im picking in a few hours!

                      Mother RatM
                      Mother RatM
                      Mother Rat
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #21

                      @GrumpyTanner Gotcha

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • GrumpyTannerG
                        GrumpyTannerG
                        GrumpyTanner
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #22

                        @yuikumi @mother-rat @rosea I'll do all three! I couldn't pick haha

                        Mother RatM 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • yuikumiY
                          yuikumiY
                          yuikumi
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #23

                          gotcha! ^^

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • RoseaR
                            RoseaR
                            Rosea
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #24

                            Neato ^-^

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • GrumpyTannerG GrumpyTanner

                              @yuikumi @mother-rat @rosea I'll do all three! I couldn't pick haha

                              Mother RatM
                              Mother RatM
                              Mother Rat
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #25

                              @GrumpyTanner Sweet! I'm guessing you'll need our discord?

                              GrumpyTannerG 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Mother RatM Mother Rat

                                @GrumpyTanner Sweet! I'm guessing you'll need our discord?

                                GrumpyTannerG
                                GrumpyTannerG
                                GrumpyTanner
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #26

                                @Mother-Rat yes please, I'll need all three of them. @rosea @yuikumi

                                Mother RatM 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RoseaR
                                  RoseaR
                                  Rosea
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #27

                                  @grumpytanner
                                  discord: syntheticsouls

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • GrumpyTannerG GrumpyTanner

                                    @Mother-Rat yes please, I'll need all three of them. @rosea @yuikumi

                                    Mother RatM
                                    Mother RatM
                                    Mother Rat
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #28

                                    @GrumpyTanner mama_ratt

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular