Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Helping Milk Drinker make VRCA adjustments for Unity!

Helping Milk Drinker make VRCA adjustments for Unity!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
avatarvrcaunityfurryripped avatar
1.4k Posts 344 Posters 103.3k Views 159 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Linho2050L
    Linho2050L
    Linho2050
    wrote on last edited by
    #844

    Hello, I'd like to know how to create a vrca file to send here. It's an avatar I really like, but I don't know how to make a vrca file. If anyone can help me, thank you!

    ChiikawaLoverC 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Linho2050L Linho2050

      Hello, I'd like to know how to create a vrca file to send here. It's an avatar I really like, but I don't know how to make a vrca file. If anyone can help me, thank you!

      ChiikawaLoverC
      ChiikawaLoverC
      ChiikawaLover
      wrote on last edited by
      #845

      @Linho2050 do you have a vrchat link

      M 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • WORDISBONDW
        WORDISBONDW
        WORDISBOND
        wrote on last edited by
        #846

        This error please

        7df64f19-bbde-437a-b2a5-eb1eb05eac16-image.jpeg
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
        ❌
        1
        • sackivtS sackivt

          @Lotus-Okami 1034e278-96fe-4f57-a783-12f99eeda560-image.jpeg 3ca90d41-3e0f-4b45-8a70-98ec4f580eee-image.jpeg 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) FIXXX PLSSSSS I need it as a unity package

          Lotus OkamiL
          Lotus OkamiL
          Lotus Okami
          wrote on last edited by
          #847

          @sackivt https://forum.ripper.store/topic/123256/fox-ft-273

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • the_pierrot simpT the_pierrot simp

            dd139a63-d246-4366-a656-9d80f0c0ee3e-image.jpeg🔗 Download Link (dropbox.com)

            pls when ever u have the time hun

            Lotus OkamiL
            Lotus OkamiL
            Lotus Okami
            wrote on last edited by
            #848

            @the_pierrot-simp https://forum.ripper.store/topic/123258/pastel-nova-274

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • splitviewS
              splitviewS
              splitview
              wrote on last edited by
              #849

              image_2026-07-21_182152377.png
              this please!! [register or login to view this hidden content]

              Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
              🆗
              0
              • candythemayuC
                candythemayuC
                candythemayu
                wrote on last edited by
                #850
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ChiikawaLoverC ChiikawaLover

                  @Linho2050 do you have a vrchat link

                  M
                  M
                  mwhisk
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #851

                  @ChiikawaLover Think you could help me as well? I have two avatars I'd love to get, but I have no clue about any of the VRCA file stuff.. I got vrchat links to both of the avatars.

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d67eddcf-c4a5-42e2-b8e5-5067a10b4e25
                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8c572e60-3d10-486c-9aae-9d52ba29cdd0

                  I'd greatly appreciate your help, seriously! Thanks so much if you do!

                  ChiikawaLoverC 1 Reply Last reply
                  ❌
                  0
                  • M mwhisk

                    @ChiikawaLover Think you could help me as well? I have two avatars I'd love to get, but I have no clue about any of the VRCA file stuff.. I got vrchat links to both of the avatars.

                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d67eddcf-c4a5-42e2-b8e5-5067a10b4e25
                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8c572e60-3d10-486c-9aae-9d52ba29cdd0

                    I'd greatly appreciate your help, seriously! Thanks so much if you do!

                    ChiikawaLoverC
                    ChiikawaLoverC
                    ChiikawaLover
                    wrote on last edited by ChiikawaLover
                    #852

                    @mwhisk Youll need to provide pictures for them to begin helping you but here
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    M 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • ivolI
                      ivolI
                      ivol
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #853

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      Снимок экрана 2026-07-22 205637.png

                      I would be very grateful if you could convert this avatar for Unity.

                      Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
                      🆗
                      1
                      • dustwestD
                        dustwestD
                        dustwest
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #854

                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        IMG_20260722_151322.jpg

                        plss this one

                        Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
                        🆗
                        1
                        • candythemayuC
                          candythemayuC
                          candythemayu
                          wrote on last edited by candythemayu
                          #855

                          can you do this one? [register or login to view this hidden content] Pretty please? f4b3a18d-ea3d-4a4e-b169-b52af4437267-image.jpeg e6fa2015-e0b6-46de-9e70-c37106fded52-image.jpeg

                          Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
                          ❌
                          1
                          • ChiikawaLoverC ChiikawaLover

                            @mwhisk Youll need to provide pictures for them to begin helping you but here
                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            M
                            M
                            mwhisk
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #856

                            @ChiikawaLover Thank you so much!! Seriously! <333

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • M
                              M
                              mwhisk
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #857

                              [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              Thank you so much if you do these two avatars for me, would absolutely love unity file for them both <333

                              image(29).png
                              image(13).png

                              Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
                              🆗
                              0
                              • lenkagamine12L
                                lenkagamine12L
                                lenkagamine12
                                wrote on last edited by lenkagamine12
                                #858
                                This post is deleted!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                👍
                                0
                                • RanRinR
                                  RanRinR
                                  RanRin
                                  wrote on last edited by RanRin
                                  #859

                                  file_bb0e9e58-5254-4cc7-b96c-3b81c603b1d1.e41a73a97d015a6f6f0710ad9882b234dd41faf3cf0188dbdf784452d6fd3278.2.thumbnail-512.png
                                  Airi L15

                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  if it is possible please ! thank you

                                  Lotus OkamiL 2 Replies Last reply
                                  🆗
                                  1
                                  • L llssgy

                                    2.🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)](/assets/uploads/files/1783511456388-image_editor_1783511367532..jpg) thank you so much

                                    Lotus OkamiL
                                    Lotus OkamiL
                                    Lotus Okami
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #860

                                    @llssgy Hi. This avatar has a problem where it throws an error when extracting.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RanRinR RanRin

                                      file_bb0e9e58-5254-4cc7-b96c-3b81c603b1d1.e41a73a97d015a6f6f0710ad9882b234dd41faf3cf0188dbdf784452d6fd3278.2.thumbnail-512.png
                                      Airi L15

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      if it is possible please ! thank you

                                      Lotus OkamiL
                                      Lotus OkamiL
                                      Lotus Okami
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #861

                                      @RanRin Good evening. As stated in the rules, you requested the avatar in two posts. Therefore, I will not proceed with your avatar request.

                                      RanRinR 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ? A Former User

                                        can you try to fix those please?
                                        🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)
                                        its the same avatar in all the files but in different clothes.
                                        eb0d9296-4fe1-4349-b72c-1d7503425f98-image.jpeg
                                        489cfe2b-33c2-408f-a957-fd0434d48e42-image.jpeg

                                        Lotus OkamiL
                                        Lotus OkamiL
                                        Lotus Okami
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #862

                                        @zay Project cancelled due to the author's withdrawal.

                                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • C
                                          C
                                          CO2gle
                                          wrote on last edited by CO2gle
                                          #863

                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                          fe9f77316185a19efb9a890fc5974ce3.jpg
                                          FIXXX PLSSSS!!!

                                          Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
                                          🍥 🆗
                                          1
                                          • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami referenced this topic on
                                          • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami referenced this topic on
                                          • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami referenced this topic on
                                          • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami referenced this topic on
                                          • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami referenced this topic on

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular