Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Helping Milk Drinker make VRCA adjustments for Unity!

Helping Milk Drinker make VRCA adjustments for Unity!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
avatarvrcaunityfurryripped avatar
1.4k Posts 346 Posters 104.2k Views 159 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Dawn11D Dawn11

    this maid sin too pls
    sori for the double post
    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/100608/36-another-sinensian-avi

    Lotus OkamiL
    Lotus OkamiL
    Lotus Okami
    wrote on last edited by
    #282

    @Dawn11 https://forum.ripper.store/topic/109305/sinesian-116

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • betatest001B betatest001

      I've seen this a bunch of people asking for this one every now and then. I would like to learn how to do it myself but I am clueless when it comes to dealing with VRCA's.

      🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

      0304be7e-e7f8-4e37-af71-55940ec7a2c6-image.jpeg

      Lotus OkamiL
      Lotus OkamiL
      Lotus Okami
      wrote on last edited by
      #283

      @betatest001 https://forum.ripper.store/topic/109306/fallen-117

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • A
        A
        AbyssalTwin
        wrote on last edited by AbyssalTwin
        #284
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Cupid_BowC
          Cupid_BowC
          Cupid_Bow
          wrote on last edited by
          #285

          PLEASEEEE THIS ONEEE🙏🙏
          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SkywalkerS Skywalker

            Could you try repairing these when you have time 🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com) this one was taken down so I couldn’t get a image for it 🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

            Lotus OkamiL
            Lotus OkamiL
            Lotus Okami
            wrote on last edited by
            #286

            @Skywalker https://forum.ripper.store/topic/110074/rindo-neko-fries-221, https://forum.ripper.store/topic/110075/goku-black-222

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • K
              K
              kingtiger88
              wrote on last edited by
              #287

              This one [register or login to view this hidden content]

              Im a women i just named my profile king

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Cupid_BowC Cupid_Bow

                PLEASEEEE THIS ONEEE🙏🙏
                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                Lotus OkamiL
                Lotus OkamiL
                Lotus Okami
                wrote on last edited by
                #288

                @Cupid_Bow https://forum.ripper.store/topic/110180/bluerex-123

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • დMarshieდᲓ
                  დMarshieდᲓ
                  დMarshieდ
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #289

                  Can You do this one please?
                  https://forum.ripper.store/topic/77283/one-more-gift-for-ripper-lovers-24

                  Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • დMarshieდᲓ დMarshieდ

                    Can You do this one please?
                    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/77283/one-more-gift-for-ripper-lovers-24

                    Lotus OkamiL
                    Lotus OkamiL
                    Lotus Okami
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #290

                    @დMarshieდ Hi. Milk Drinker Fixed Avatar https://forum.ripper.store/topic/85108/shinano-bunny-girl

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • დMarshieდᲓ
                      დMarshieდᲓ
                      დMarshieდ
                      wrote on last edited by დMarshieდ
                      #291

                      @Lotus-Okami oh ok thanks! look like i posted the wrong one

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • L
                        L
                        Lewd
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #292

                        can you fix this avatar and let me know what i'll need in vcc for it to work
                        https://forum.ripper.store/topic/99794/31-chamcham-twitter-avatar

                        Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • დMarshieდᲓ
                          დMarshieდᲓ
                          დMarshieდ
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #293

                          @lotus-okami this is the one i thought i posted i couldnt find it in milk drinkers post for fixing vrcas all 707
                          https://forum.ripper.store/post/1205390

                          NymphoN Lotus OkamiL 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • დMarshieდᲓ დMarshieდ

                            @lotus-okami this is the one i thought i posted i couldnt find it in milk drinkers post for fixing vrcas all 707
                            https://forum.ripper.store/post/1205390

                            NymphoN
                            NymphoN
                            Nympho
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #294

                            @დMarshieდ Even if they fixed it, it's still very unoptimized and significantly exceeds VRChat's upload limit.
                            I wish I were joking, but I tried to upload this last night. I've been struggling for quite some time to find a good latex avatar.

                            Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • HeyItsMaeH HeyItsMae

                              could you please fix her?
                              🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
                              65c31d33-e548-4109-8595-60b8c5dcbfa2-image.jpeg

                              J
                              J
                              JustKatie
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #295

                              @HeyItsMae heyyy from where did u get this avi , i need help

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • დMarshieდᲓ დMarshieდ

                                @lotus-okami this is the one i thought i posted i couldnt find it in milk drinkers post for fixing vrcas all 707
                                https://forum.ripper.store/post/1205390

                                Lotus OkamiL
                                Lotus OkamiL
                                Lotus Okami
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #296

                                @დMarshieდ https://forum.ripper.store/topic/110455/school-devil-125

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • NymphoN Nympho

                                  @დMarshieდ Even if they fixed it, it's still very unoptimized and significantly exceeds VRChat's upload limit.
                                  I wish I were joking, but I tried to upload this last night. I've been struggling for quite some time to find a good latex avatar.

                                  Lotus OkamiL
                                  Lotus OkamiL
                                  Lotus Okami
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #297

                                  @Nympho https://forum.ripper.store/topic/110455/school-devil-125 I Fixed

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • L Lewd

                                    can you fix this avatar and let me know what i'll need in vcc for it to work
                                    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/99794/31-chamcham-twitter-avatar

                                    Lotus OkamiL
                                    Lotus OkamiL
                                    Lotus Okami
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #298

                                    @Lewd Hi, I tried here but it's giving me an error in the project. I'll try again tomorrow.

                                    L 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami

                                      @Lewd Hi, I tried here but it's giving me an error in the project. I'll try again tomorrow.

                                      L
                                      L
                                      Lewd
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #299

                                      @Lotus-Okami ok

                                      Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • PeepopeeepsP
                                        PeepopeeepsP
                                        Peepopeeeps
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #300

                                        Can you do this one? [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        VRChat_2026-05-21_18-17-25.765_1920x1080.png

                                        Gonna Morb :o

                                        PeepopeeepsP Lotus OkamiL 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • PeepopeeepsP Peepopeeeps

                                          Can you do this one? [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          VRChat_2026-05-21_18-17-25.765_1920x1080.png

                                          PeepopeeepsP
                                          PeepopeeepsP
                                          Peepopeeeps
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #301

                                          Also if possible, keep her quest compatible please?

                                          Gonna Morb :o

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular