Helping Milk Drinker make VRCA adjustments for Unity!
-
@LETHAL https://forum.ripper.store/topic/133442/fixing-vrcas/138
Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.
This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.
That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.
@Lotus-Okami Ah. mb.
I did provide a pic for the first VRCA but the other one I cannot actually provide a pic for. I can say it's a custom Android 21 from Dragon Ball. I don't have any pictures of that one specifically tho. I can look later if you really need em if I ever took pics with it, if I really must -
The literal only reason I'm ere is to get help recoverin my avis, tbh.
-
Can someone please help I have a vrca file but it won't let me send it here and I can't send messages
-
@lotus-Okami https://transfer.it/t/CHB61z5nFBTa can you fix this
-
-
-
-
-
-
@Te-amo-mi-vida https://forum.ripper.store/post/2337996
Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.
This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.
That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.
-
@Te-amo-mi-vida https://forum.ripper.store/post/2342452
Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.
This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.
That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.
-
-
@alecxx_x You can just use the image from this avatar.
-

Download Link (mega.nz)
if it can't be done is okay.
-

-
Lotus Okami hi can you help me with these? this is my first time here ...
https://api.vrchat.cloud/api/1/image/file_bceb767f-b41a-4aec-88d7-f0625605f1be/1/512 (thats the only pic i have :c)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
im looking for lit the hoodie asset from this avi was looking for help getting that



