Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Helping Milk Drinker make VRCA adjustments for Unity!

Helping Milk Drinker make VRCA adjustments for Unity!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
avatarvrcaunityfurryripped avatar
1.4k Posts 355 Posters 111.0k Views 164 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Te amo mi vidaT
    Te amo mi vidaT
    Te amo mi vida
    wrote last edited by
    #1386

    [register or login to view this hidden content] @lotus-okami

    image.jpeg

    Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
    ❌
    1
    • aikoroA aikoro

      avtr_31c1900f-cd21-4117-9f8f-3f8e5cbec7ff__image.png

      🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

      M
      M
      MemChud67
      wrote last edited by
      #1387

      @aikoro bump for these

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Cupid_BowC Cupid_Bow

        @Lotus-Okami I'm not trying to be rude but r u gonna do the last 2? if not thats okay! thank you for doing the first one!❤️

        Lotus OkamiL
        Lotus OkamiL
        Lotus Okami
        wrote last edited by
        #1388

        @Cupid_Bow Hi! Yes, I'm definitely going to do it. I did the first one first because I liked it better, hihi.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Te amo mi vidaT
          Te amo mi vidaT
          Te amo mi vida
          wrote last edited by
          #1389

          [register or login to view this hidden content] plece :3

          wdadw.png

          Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
          ❌
          0
          • ..heart.
            ..heart.
            ..heart
            wrote last edited by ..heart
            #1390

            [register or login to view this hidden content]
            VRChat_2026-09-24_13-34-19.358_1080x1920.png

            ?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami

              @LETHAL https://forum.ripper.store/topic/133442/fixing-vrcas/138

              Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.

              This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.

              That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.

              W
              W
              Weird Soul
              wrote last edited by
              #1391

              @Lotus-Okami Ah. mb.
              I did provide a pic for the first VRCA but the other one I cannot actually provide a pic for. I can say it's a custom Android 21 from Dragon Ball. I don't have any pictures of that one specifically tho. I can look later if you really need em if I ever took pics with it, if I really must

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • W
                W
                Weird Soul
                wrote last edited by
                #1392

                The literal only reason I'm ere is to get help recoverin my avis, tbh.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Veil.sleepV
                  Veil.sleepV
                  Veil.sleep
                  wrote last edited by
                  #1393

                  Can someone please help I have a vrca file but it won't let me send it here and I can't send messages

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • tos32003T
                    tos32003T
                    tos32003
                    wrote last edited by tos32003
                    #1394

                    @lotus-Okami https://transfer.it/t/CHB61z5nFBTa can you fix this

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • alecxx_xA
                      alecxx_xA
                      alecxx_x
                      wrote last edited by
                      #1395

                      Screenshot 2026-10-06 171453.png im looking for lit the hoodie asset from this avi was looking for help getting that

                      Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
                      🆗
                      0
                      • A
                        A
                        ArtEater
                        wrote last edited by
                        #1396

                        poob.png
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                        this please sorry this was the only image of it i had

                        Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
                        🆗
                        1
                        • aikoroA aikoro

                          avtr_31c1900f-cd21-4117-9f8f-3f8e5cbec7ff__image.png

                          🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                          kiddieK
                          kiddieK
                          kiddie
                          wrote last edited by
                          #1397

                          @aikoro bumpp for this one this is so cutie

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • DINA0_0D DINA0_0

                            🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
                            file_3bbc6763-6db1-4d67-a1cc-9023841bd012.5a0a5eed619c0f8c0d9ec264ebb24ca19531c43f63b0e5845be8f17664f76baf.1.thumbnail-512.png

                            kiddieK
                            kiddieK
                            kiddie
                            wrote last edited by
                            #1398

                            @DINA0_0 bummpppp this ones so cute too

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • kiddieK
                              kiddieK
                              kiddie
                              wrote last edited by
                              #1399

                              im begging do those two pls

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Te amo mi vidaT Te amo mi vida

                                [register or login to view this hidden content] @lotus-okami

                                image.jpeg

                                Lotus OkamiL
                                Lotus OkamiL
                                Lotus Okami
                                wrote last edited by
                                #1400

                                @Te-amo-mi-vida https://forum.ripper.store/post/2337996

                                Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.

                                This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.

                                That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • Te amo mi vidaT Te amo mi vida

                                  [register or login to view this hidden content] plece :3

                                  wdadw.png

                                  Lotus OkamiL
                                  Lotus OkamiL
                                  Lotus Okami
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #1401

                                  @Te-amo-mi-vida https://forum.ripper.store/post/2342452

                                  Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.

                                  This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.

                                  That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • A ArtEater

                                    poob.png
                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                    this please sorry this was the only image of it i had

                                    Lotus OkamiL
                                    Lotus OkamiL
                                    Lotus Okami
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #1402

                                    @ArtEater https://forum.ripper.store/topic/117400/yellow-avatar-205

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • alecxx_xA alecxx_x

                                      Screenshot 2026-10-06 171453.png im looking for lit the hoodie asset from this avi was looking for help getting that

                                      Lotus OkamiL
                                      Lotus OkamiL
                                      Lotus Okami
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #1403

                                      @alecxx_x You can just use the image from this avatar.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • M MrSextastic

                                        TanLime.png
                                        🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)
                                        if it can't be done is okay. 🙏

                                        Lotus OkamiL
                                        Lotus OkamiL
                                        Lotus Okami
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #1404

                                        @MrSextastic https://forum.ripper.store/topic/140832/tanlime-354

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Login

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular