Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Helping Milk Drinker make VRCA adjustments for Unity!

Helping Milk Drinker make VRCA adjustments for Unity!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
avatarvrcaunityfurryripped avatar
1.4k Posts 351 Posters 109.5k Views 163 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C-TuneC C-Tune

    @lotus-okami if possible could you do this one for me?avtr_1d4259f8-2ee9-48e0-b2c3-7fd3a9f7cb90__Public_image.png
    🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

    Lotus OkamiL
    Lotus OkamiL
    Lotus Okami
    wrote last edited by
    #1380

    @C-Tune https://forum.ripper.store/topic/140083/shinobi-kaijuu-352

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami

      @LETHAL https://forum.ripper.store/topic/133442/fixing-vrcas/138

      Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.

      This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.

      That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.

      LETHALL
      LETHALL
      LETHAL
      wrote last edited by
      #1381

      @Lotus-Okami i did it because nobody is doing it for me

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami

        @LETHAL https://forum.ripper.store/topic/133442/fixing-vrcas/138

        Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.

        This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.

        That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.

        LETHALL
        LETHALL
        LETHAL
        wrote last edited by
        #1382

        @Lotus-Okami i deleted the other post so u can do it now

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami

          @Sebaxxx19 https://forum.ripper.store/post/2331999

          Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.

          This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.

          That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.

          S
          S
          Sebaxxx19
          wrote last edited by
          #1383

          Lotus-Okami ok perdon

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami

            @sackivt Hi, I also really liked the first avatar, I'm going to make it today!

            Cupid_BowC
            Cupid_BowC
            Cupid_Bow
            wrote last edited by
            #1384

            @Lotus-Okami I'm not trying to be rude but r u gonna do the last 2? if not thats okay! thank you for doing the first one!❤️

            Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • KuyaaaaK Kuyaaaa

              hii, do you mind doing these two? ^^ Pass: happyending
              🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) Yolk -> alt text

              🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) Drewy -> alt text

              Thank you so muchh ^^

              Cupid_BowC
              Cupid_BowC
              Cupid_Bow
              wrote last edited by
              #1385

              @Kuyaaaa BUMPPPPP ❤️ I LIKE THESE 2

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Te amo mi vidaT
                Te amo mi vidaT
                Te amo mi vida
                wrote last edited by
                #1386

                [register or login to view this hidden content] @lotus-okami

                image.jpeg

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • aikoroA aikoro

                  avtr_31c1900f-cd21-4117-9f8f-3f8e5cbec7ff__image.png

                  🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                  M
                  M
                  MemChud67
                  wrote last edited by
                  #1387

                  @aikoro bump for these

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Cupid_BowC Cupid_Bow

                    @Lotus-Okami I'm not trying to be rude but r u gonna do the last 2? if not thats okay! thank you for doing the first one!❤️

                    Lotus OkamiL
                    Lotus OkamiL
                    Lotus Okami
                    wrote last edited by
                    #1388

                    @Cupid_Bow Hi! Yes, I'm definitely going to do it. I did the first one first because I liked it better, hihi.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Te amo mi vidaT
                      Te amo mi vidaT
                      Te amo mi vida
                      wrote last edited by
                      #1389

                      [register or login to view this hidden content] plece :3

                      wdadw.png

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ..heart.
                        ..heart.
                        ..heart
                        wrote last edited by ..heart
                        #1390

                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                        VRChat_2026-09-24_13-34-19.358_1080x1920.png

                        ?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami

                          @LETHAL https://forum.ripper.store/topic/133442/fixing-vrcas/138

                          Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.

                          This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.

                          That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.

                          W
                          W
                          Weird Soul
                          wrote last edited by
                          #1391

                          @Lotus-Okami Ah. mb.
                          I did provide a pic for the first VRCA but the other one I cannot actually provide a pic for. I can say it's a custom Android 21 from Dragon Ball. I don't have any pictures of that one specifically tho. I can look later if you really need em if I ever took pics with it, if I really must

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • W
                            W
                            Weird Soul
                            wrote last edited by
                            #1392

                            The literal only reason I'm ere is to get help recoverin my avis, tbh.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Veil.sleepV
                              Veil.sleepV
                              Veil.sleep
                              wrote last edited by
                              #1393

                              Can someone please help I have a vrca file but it won't let me send it here and I can't send messages

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular