Helping Milk Drinker make VRCA adjustments for Unity!
-
@Linho2050 do you have a vrchat link
-
@Cupid_Bow OMG bump can you upload the first one (the avi with blonde hair)? plssss @lotus-okami
-
-
@Cupid_Bow OMG bump can you upload the first one (the avi with blonde hair)? plssss @lotus-okami
@sackivt Hi, I also really liked the first avatar, I'm going to make it today!
-
-
This post is deleted!
-
Can u do this one (PRIVATE
-
-
-

vrca link:
please fix them i suck at fixing avis>-<pass: bunbun

-
@Sebaxxx19 https://forum.ripper.store/post/2331999
Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.
This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.
That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.
-
Download Link (mediafire.com) And
Download Link (mediafire.com)
then the other one is her in a bikini i believe@LETHAL https://forum.ripper.store/topic/133442/fixing-vrcas/138
Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.
This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.
That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.
-
@lotus-okami if possible could you do this one for me?

๐ Download Link (workupload.com) -
L Lotus Okami referenced this topic
-
L Lotus Okami referenced this topic
-
@LETHAL https://forum.ripper.store/topic/133442/fixing-vrcas/138
Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.
This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.
That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.
@Lotus-Okami i did it because nobody is doing it for me
-
@LETHAL https://forum.ripper.store/topic/133442/fixing-vrcas/138
Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.
This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.
That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.
@Lotus-Okami i deleted the other post so u can do it now
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login
๏ธ






