Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Helping Milk Drinker make VRCA adjustments for Unity!

Helping Milk Drinker make VRCA adjustments for Unity!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
avatarvrcaunityfurryripped avatar
1.4k Posts 349 Posters 108.0k Views 162 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Hardware98H Hardware98

    @WafflePawz I do not sorry, couldn't get it to work so I deleted it from my drive.

    WafflePawzW
    WafflePawzW
    WafflePawz
    wrote last edited by
    #1367

    @Hardware98 awe okay thanks for letting me know!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ChiikawaLoverC ChiikawaLover

      @Linho2050 do you have a vrchat link

      Linho2050L
      Linho2050L
      Linho2050
      wrote last edited by
      #1368

      @ChiikawaLover https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_777600b4-ce62-4666-bc05-811f58686bdf

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Cupid_BowC Cupid_Bow

        can you do these three?? PLEASE AND THANK YOUU โค๏ธ
        ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

        image.jpeg

        VRChat_2026-10-01_20-11-38.802_1080x1920.png
        VRChat_2026-10-01_20-12-35.110_1080x1920.png

        sackivtS
        sackivtS
        sackivt
        wrote last edited by
        #1369

        @Cupid_Bow OMG bump can you upload the first one (the avi with blonde hair)? plssss @lotus-okami

        Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S
          S
          Sebaxxx19
          wrote last edited by
          #1370
          This post is deleted!
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • sackivtS sackivt

            @Cupid_Bow OMG bump can you upload the first one (the avi with blonde hair)? plssss @lotus-okami

            Lotus OkamiL
            Lotus OkamiL
            Lotus Okami
            wrote last edited by
            #1371

            @sackivt Hi, I also really liked the first avatar, I'm going to make it today!

            Cupid_BowC 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S
              S
              siii66
              wrote last edited by
              #1372

              Could you do this one? โค

              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              dsfa5425245245.png

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • kittyangelK
                kittyangelK
                kittyangel
                wrote last edited by
                #1373
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • kittyangelK
                  kittyangelK
                  kittyangel
                  wrote last edited by
                  #1374

                  Can u do this one [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • KuyaaaaK
                    KuyaaaaK
                    Kuyaaaa
                    wrote last edited by Kuyaaaa
                    #1375

                    hii, do you mind doing these two? ^^ Pass: happyending
                    [register or login to view this hidden content] Yolk -> alt text

                    [register or login to view this hidden content] Drewy -> alt text

                    Thank you so muchh ^^

                    ๐–นญ

                    Cupid_BowC 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • S
                      S
                      Sebaxxx19
                      wrote last edited by
                      #1376
                      This post is deleted!
                      Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
                      โŒ
                      0
                      • hiskitten0123H
                        hiskitten0123H
                        hiskitten0123
                        wrote last edited by
                        #1377

                        1790940482653-coco-bun.png

                        vrca link: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                        please fix them i suck at fixing avis>-<

                        pass: bunbun
                        image.jpeg

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • S Sebaxxx19
                          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                          Lotus OkamiL
                          Lotus OkamiL
                          Lotus Okami
                          wrote last edited by
                          #1378

                          @Sebaxxx19 https://forum.ripper.store/post/2331999

                          Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.

                          This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.

                          That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.

                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • LETHALL LETHAL

                            ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (mediafire.com) And ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (mediafire.com)
                            Screenshot 2026-06-24 124402.png then the other one is her in a bikini i believe

                            Lotus OkamiL
                            Lotus OkamiL
                            Lotus Okami
                            wrote last edited by
                            #1379

                            @LETHAL https://forum.ripper.store/topic/133442/fixing-vrcas/138

                            Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.

                            This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.

                            That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.

                            LETHALL 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • C-TuneC C-Tune

                              @lotus-okami if possible could you do this one for me?avtr_1d4259f8-2ee9-48e0-b2c3-7fd3a9f7cb90__Public_image.png
                              ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

                              Lotus OkamiL
                              Lotus OkamiL
                              Lotus Okami
                              wrote last edited by
                              #1380

                              @C-Tune https://forum.ripper.store/topic/140083/shinobi-kaijuu-352

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami referenced this topic
                              • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami referenced this topic
                              • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami

                                @LETHAL https://forum.ripper.store/topic/133442/fixing-vrcas/138

                                Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.

                                This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.

                                That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.

                                LETHALL
                                LETHALL
                                LETHAL
                                wrote last edited by
                                #1381

                                @Lotus-Okami i did it because nobody is doing it for me

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami

                                  @LETHAL https://forum.ripper.store/topic/133442/fixing-vrcas/138

                                  Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.

                                  This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.

                                  That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.

                                  LETHALL
                                  LETHALL
                                  LETHAL
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #1382

                                  @Lotus-Okami i deleted the other post so u can do it now

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami

                                    @Sebaxxx19 https://forum.ripper.store/post/2331999

                                    Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.

                                    This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.

                                    That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.

                                    S
                                    S
                                    Sebaxxx19
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #1383

                                    Lotus-Okami ok perdon

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami

                                      @sackivt Hi, I also really liked the first avatar, I'm going to make it today!

                                      Cupid_BowC
                                      Cupid_BowC
                                      Cupid_Bow
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #1384

                                      @Lotus-Okami I'm not trying to be rude but r u gonna do the last 2? if not thats okay! thank you for doing the first one!โค๏ธ

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • KuyaaaaK Kuyaaaa

                                        hii, do you mind doing these two? ^^ Pass: happyending
                                        [register or login to view this hidden content] Yolk -> alt text

                                        [register or login to view this hidden content] Drewy -> alt text

                                        Thank you so muchh ^^

                                        Cupid_BowC
                                        Cupid_BowC
                                        Cupid_Bow
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #1385

                                        @Kuyaaaa BUMPPPPP โค๏ธ I LIKE THESE 2

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Te amo mi vidaT
                                          Te amo mi vidaT
                                          Te amo mi vida
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #1386

                                          [register or login to view this hidden content] @lotus-okami

                                          image.jpeg

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular