Helping Milk Drinker make VRCA adjustments for Unity!
-
@FreesiaIV do u still have the vrca file to it?
-
can u fix the facetracking on it please
-
L Lotus Okami referenced this topic
-
L Lotus Okami referenced this topic
-
L Lotus Okami referenced this topic
-
-
In this thread, I take VRCA files (ONLY!) and turn them into usable avatars. If you want me to take a look and try to fix your EXTRACTED model, post the link to the VRCA file (not the avatar link
️) and a photo of the model you'd like me to fix in the comments.PLEASE READ THIS! Otherwise, I will ignore your request.
In short:
VRCA ONLY
Post a photo along with the VRCA file.
If you ask for a fix in someone else's post, I will ignore your avatar.
I will let you know on your post when the avatar is ready.
@Lotus-Okami Can you do Bunny lucifer?
text]
-
-
-

First time I'm actually doing this, tried getting the FBX but couldn't get it. Was wondering if you wanted to try and give it a shot? Thank you for the work that you & Milk are doing!
@Hardware98 do u still still have vrca files perchance??
-
@Hardware98 do u still still have vrca files perchance??
@WafflePawz I do not sorry, couldn't get it to work so I deleted it from my drive.
-
@WafflePawz I do not sorry, couldn't get it to work so I deleted it from my drive.
@Hardware98 awe okay thanks for letting me know!
-
@Linho2050 do you have a vrchat link
-
@Cupid_Bow OMG bump can you upload the first one (the avi with blonde hair)? plssss @lotus-okami
-
-
@Cupid_Bow OMG bump can you upload the first one (the avi with blonde hair)? plssss @lotus-okami
@sackivt Hi, I also really liked the first avatar, I'm going to make it today!
-
-
This post is deleted!
-
Can u do this one
-
-
-

vrca link:
please fix them i suck at fixing avis>-<pass: bunbun

-
@Sebaxxx19 https://forum.ripper.store/post/2331999
Good evening. As stated in my thread's rules, I do not accept requests to edit or correct avatars that have already been requested in another post.
This disrupts my workflow, as someone else ends up doing what I had planned to do, resulting in two identical versions and delaying the completion of earlier requests.
That is why I block users who fail to read the rules, in order to keep the thread tidy. Thank you.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Download Link (workupload.com)
then the other one is her in a bikini i believe
️




