(GIFT, GUN) 【ModularAvatar対応】VRChat想定 Avatars3.0向けギミック 「DAGsSMG No.01 LB5 Liberator」【銃/短機関銃/サブマシンガン/マシンガン】by U Shop
-
A little unusual gift from me but here is a gun if you guys enjoy shooting in VRChat lol!
I really enjoy it personally. So I wanted to share for the gun fanatics in this game.





Please remember to upvote / comment below if you found the post helpful! Helps out a lot when deciding what to purchase for you guys or what's the best to share!
BL: https://booth.pm/en/items/7920459
DIRECT DLS:
-
Pixeldrain:
-
Gofile:
-
Workupload: (I accidently uploaded it twice lmfao)
I'm including multiple download links to this just incase anyone has issues. If the link goes down ping me and I should be able to reup. Some links are time sensitive, so do please download if you wish to use the other websites like Gofile or Workupload.

-
-
ありがとう

-
Based
thx
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login