Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift :『Honey&Ribbon ハニーアンドリボン』複数アバター対応衣装

Gift :『Honey&Ribbon ハニーアンドリボン』複数アバター対応衣装

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
clothingfullsetgift-booth
11 Posts 6 Posters 2.4k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Pretend LikeP
    Pretend LikeP
    Pretend Like
    wrote on last edited by Pretend Like
    #1

    alt text
    .
    .
    .

    Booth Link:
    https://himeso.booth.pm/items/7613847
    alt text
    alt text

    BTW lmk if i needa update for new avis or ect. ISTG IF YOU DON'T PING ME AND I COME TO SEE THIS 21 DAYS AFTER THE POST IM GOING TO LOSE IT

    Download Link:
    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    Alt Download Link:
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    P05t 5c41p1 (Post Script)
    There is a Hikarun Update... But im lazy and im sure there is like barely any Hikarun Users... But by some, Mircale a Hikarun User comes by this post and wants this Ping my arse ill update it
    .
    If your avatar isn't there and it needs an update ping me or i will responsed with a png accordingly

    If you want parts just ask?
    Im happy to Provide you parts if I have them Available, If not help you find a Person that does!
    Gatekeeping parts, Thats not what I do here.

    IF A LINK NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED AGAIN OR UPDATED PING ME OKAY I SWEAR I'M NOT LOOKING THROUGH ALL MY POST TO SEE WHOS ASKING ME

    1 Reply Last reply
    💗
    19
    • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like referenced this topic on
    • loveybunbunL
      loveybunbunL
      loveybunbun
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      sorry to bother but file names for both links seem to be for a different asset, i think u might have put the wrong links!!

      Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • loveybunbunL loveybunbun

        sorry to bother but file names for both links seem to be for a different asset, i think u might have put the wrong links!!

        Pretend LikeP
        Pretend LikeP
        Pretend Like
        wrote on last edited by Pretend Like
        #3

        @loveybunbun no i change their names for a reason

        all my links will be a song name. But still have the assets in themScreenshot 2026-02-25 131721.png

        If you want parts just ask?
        Im happy to Provide you parts if I have them Available, If not help you find a Person that does!
        Gatekeeping parts, Thats not what I do here.

        IF A LINK NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED AGAIN OR UPDATED PING ME OKAY I SWEAR I'M NOT LOOKING THROUGH ALL MY POST TO SEE WHOS ASKING ME

        loveybunbunL 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

          @loveybunbun no i change their names for a reason

          all my links will be a song name. But still have the assets in themScreenshot 2026-02-25 131721.png

          loveybunbunL
          loveybunbunL
          loveybunbun
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Pretend-Like o i see i see!!! sorry to bother again ^^;

          Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • loveybunbunL loveybunbun

            @Pretend-Like o i see i see!!! sorry to bother again ^^;

            Pretend LikeP
            Pretend LikeP
            Pretend Like
            wrote on last edited by Pretend Like
            #5

            @loveybunbun no not a problem. I get this once and a while

            Anyway enjoy thy assets

            If you want parts just ask?
            Im happy to Provide you parts if I have them Available, If not help you find a Person that does!
            Gatekeeping parts, Thats not what I do here.

            IF A LINK NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED AGAIN OR UPDATED PING ME OKAY I SWEAR I'M NOT LOOKING THROUGH ALL MY POST TO SEE WHOS ASKING ME

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • kiyamieK
              kiyamieK
              kiyamie
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @pretend-like riru update pls

              Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • YuuuuwyyyyY
                YuuuuwyyyyY
                Yuuuuwyyyy
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I love Seren Azuma

                Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • K
                  K
                  korekore12345678
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  ありがとう

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ineviTabLeI
                    ineviTabLeI
                    ineviTabLe
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    thanks for the set, the off the shoulder cardigan style is just too cute ><

                    please don't request on non-fullset gifts, just make an LF post! and make sure to thank people for their gifts <3
                    if any of my links go down please @mention me!

                    Looking for Mayo assets? I got you covered! #1 cutie collector at your service
                    LF:
                    pretty boy supremacy

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • kiyamieK kiyamie

                      @pretend-like riru update pls

                      Pretend LikeP
                      Pretend LikeP
                      Pretend Like
                      wrote on last edited by Pretend Like
                      #10

                      @kiyamie Yes sorry idfk how i missed your message my fault yes i can if you are still looking for it

                      Updated with Riru sorry for not seeing your ping I might be blind or just stupid

                      If you want parts just ask?
                      Im happy to Provide you parts if I have them Available, If not help you find a Person that does!
                      Gatekeeping parts, Thats not what I do here.

                      IF A LINK NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED AGAIN OR UPDATED PING ME OKAY I SWEAR I'M NOT LOOKING THROUGH ALL MY POST TO SEE WHOS ASKING ME

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • YuuuuwyyyyY Yuuuuwyyyy

                        I love Seren Azuma

                        Pretend LikeP
                        Pretend LikeP
                        Pretend Like
                        wrote on last edited by Pretend Like
                        #11

                        @Yuuuuwyyyy 🙂 Every file is named after A song i like : )

                        If you want parts just ask?
                        Im happy to Provide you parts if I have them Available, If not help you find a Person that does!
                        Gatekeeping parts, Thats not what I do here.

                        IF A LINK NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED AGAIN OR UPDATED PING ME OKAY I SWEAR I'M NOT LOOKING THROUGH ALL MY POST TO SEE WHOS ASKING ME

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular