FNAF - SnD - KrisAG
-
Willing to help me get this model?
I don't support the original Creator but I wanna do some retexturing and add some assets to it.Pancake Satan -
https://kristifr.gumroad.com/l/PancakeSatan?layout=profile
-
This post is deleted!
-
Damnit I sent the wrong files LMAO my bad.
Will try to fix it and send you the right ones later. -
Alright this time is the right one, my bad lmao. -
T THESLITZ has marked this topic as solved on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login