LF: Rigged Hand Chat’s Kiss Interaction
-
Hello everyone! I am looking for these Vtuber (2DLive) Assets. I would really appreciate it.
Link OG #1: Rigged Hand Chat’s Kiss Interaction
DL: (I bought this, I am looking for a trade)

Link OG #2: Rigged Shy Hands | Shying Meme
DL:

Link OG #3: Animated Spray
DL:

Link OG #4: holding pink drink
DL:

Link OG #5: Rigged Hand Under Chin
DL:

Link OG #6: PINCH ME
DL:

Link OG #7: Head Pat & Bonk
DL:

Link OG #8: Holding Sticks
DL:

-
Bump!
-
-
I have the first Image and open for trade
-
BUMP!
-
-
-
-
-
bump
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

