Help rip and repair avatars
-
Hi, I need these avatars ripped and repaired because I don't know how to do it myself. Either the creator only allows the model once because it was sold, or it's not for sale at all. Thanks in advance for your help

https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_40540698-c03f-47de-ae8f-32bf3d924f54
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_602f95c8-bc53-4437-bfaa-c57f9d239aaa
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2e6e415a-6a5b-4f59-9554-7bfee67ee0a2
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0a17190d-36e5-452e-a1f5-5b338088aa3e
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4fd9359f-387f-430b-b5a5-ab8cf868410f
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_33cfa77a-4c05-48b5-ad9b-cd7fc24903ba
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_df5a36b4-11ca-4752-844a-09009fe7faf9
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_eb9fe323-720e-48f7-a8d0-a9b0c25efe9a
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8cf7f369-e32c-4a32-9e4b-ba6b61760af8
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_07ad5a24-65a9-4a3e-8334-3d7de62cafe8 -
bump please ^0^ before it disappears like that of Sogenmu
@help_the_femboyx -
that sooo manyyyy
https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/960986052368154644.webp?size=160 -
L L.A.cutie referenced this topic on
-
Hi, I need these avatars ripped and repaired because I don't know how to do it myself. Either the creator only allows the model once because it was sold, or it's not for sale at all. Thanks in advance for your help

https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_40540698-c03f-47de-ae8f-32bf3d924f54
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_602f95c8-bc53-4437-bfaa-c57f9d239aaa
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2e6e415a-6a5b-4f59-9554-7bfee67ee0a2
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0a17190d-36e5-452e-a1f5-5b338088aa3e
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4fd9359f-387f-430b-b5a5-ab8cf868410f
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_33cfa77a-4c05-48b5-ad9b-cd7fc24903ba
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_df5a36b4-11ca-4752-844a-09009fe7faf9
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_eb9fe323-720e-48f7-a8d0-a9b0c25efe9a
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8cf7f369-e32c-4a32-9e4b-ba6b61760af8
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_07ad5a24-65a9-4a3e-8334-3d7de62cafe8avtr_602f95c8-bc53-4437-bfaa-c57f9d239aaa
... -
Hi, do you think you could get these for me too when you have time? Thanks so much in advance for that ^^ @whitephantom
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8fad30af-cd6c-4720-a608-f33f044697a5
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_355d4fd6-18d4-4dc8-be38-a5299dee74d6
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a8a9cee4-43a2-4b32-882a-8d5d73e8c37b
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d7a65fe9-0f87-48a8-8f15-cd068bbeb860
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4dbbf8b5-9e0b-4bee-9e65-7e1adcee9915
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_fa812c61-c78d-424f-9e6f-71286873844b
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4987c000-9ee8-40de-b707-5ef717aadd02
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4c6f26fa-64d6-464a-aa9c-47d401c98d36
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5b803fd0-dd70-4040-94b6-e6a5477bee77
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e5370b57-8dfd-4a3a-8779-aa88baed46f8
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_49867025-0ab7-4aee-b6d5-2959fd215fbb
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ff097295-ab11-4858-9af9-fd459eb29df5
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5a2a9c70-fb06-41a0-bd84-18224f72f58e
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7e99ae1d-1388-4672-94c5-d6c84d5d0faa
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0a729f8b-4856-4183-86f7-af79bcf330ed
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_842fe051-43b0-44a4-8766-7be38cf328c7
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_31a562ba-bd74-4e85-ab82-18203947fc1f
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f61ff1cf-a36c-4170-a4e0-6e7b7eac2939
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_64cd9f3d-3ae0-4c17-b19c-1ba7a2499686
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_080b9937-ad9e-4d45-a5a1-9b4414f81e3e
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9a1ec344-973e-43ad-a9fe-cc940f639623
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4ff5052b-3054-4822-b2cd-820df33b5cdd
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_cdcc1999-4351-4fb0-b896-a31a0b5d8805
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_54e55194-51a1-4964-887a-0e07455733af
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1612986d-203e-4740-abae-99913ce8bb13
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_17ded9c7-73de-4a80-9d98-3d74652cc01f
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8e09b8c6-d38e-451d-95d0-1e7aabc22f09
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f3b595ce-23ba-4d8a-940e-a63bc8780abd
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4b0d141c-d846-4728-979a-f9e60e35bd9a
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8603beaa-b337-4890-8e38-215b4360f9fc
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6f58d814-9d9f-4e15-b08e-2e9edc164c2a
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_963ea681-2dfd-4fc8-bca4-57d072d35664
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5e66430b-f8fd-4829-b4b2-6f91fd92bb64 -
PS: Please try posting them in multiple messages so I can upvote you several times
@whitephantom
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
