Teresa by Studio Yono
-
Teresa by Studio Yono's Booth Page

Hello everyone, I have another cute model is to share with you all. You may have spotted her at Vket 2023 this year and I decided to get her since I like the sweet design
As usual, I have produced two links for easier access. As far as I currently know as of writing this (don't mind being corrected if I'm wrong btw) there hasn't been any updates yet on the booth page, so please consider Ver 1.0 as the latest version for now
Please enjoy Teresa & take good care of her. Have fun everyone

-
-
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login