GIFT: 【萌対応】もちふぃった~変換プロファイル🫧 (Moe Mochifitter Profile)
-

BL | -
M minene-uryu referenced this topic on
-
Thankyou!
-
-
Seems to be missing the reverse profile. The other Moe mochifitter upload is also missing it. I saw some comments claiming that the reverse moe profile is included in mochifitter by default, but this is untrue. Am I missing something? How do I convert from Moe?
-
-
@6675636b796f75 Forgot to update my comment but I figured it out. The reverse moe profile is only found in a particular version of mochi fitter that was included with the beryl avatar. The regular version of mochi fitter does not include it.
-
ありがとう

-
if someone can just get and share the reverse moe profile that would be cool

-
bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
