Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. LF: Miya's Tails - VRCFury Prefab Included!

LF: Miya's Tails - VRCFury Prefab Included!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Other Assets
tailformularatsacccessories
26 Posts 9 Posters 693 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • anipeA
    anipeA
    anipe
    wrote on last edited by
    #17

    bump

    ⭐Show me assets and textures and maybe I'll buy them⭐

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PolishedDeathP
      PolishedDeathP
      PolishedDeath
      wrote on last edited by
      #18

      Bumpa

      I won't use VRModels, their moderation is absolutely terrible. So I'll ask for Download links if a VRModel link has been shared.

      LF: Assets Mainly!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • anipeA
        anipeA
        anipe
        wrote on last edited by
        #19

        bump

        ⭐Show me assets and textures and maybe I'll buy them⭐

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • N0XN
          N0XN
          N0X
          wrote on last edited by
          #20

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • anipeA
            anipeA
            anipe
            wrote on last edited by
            #21

            big bump

            ⭐Show me assets and textures and maybe I'll buy them⭐

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • PolishedDeathP
              PolishedDeathP
              PolishedDeath
              wrote on last edited by
              #22

              Bumpa

              I won't use VRModels, their moderation is absolutely terrible. So I'll ask for Download links if a VRModel link has been shared.

              LF: Assets Mainly!

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • PolishedDeathP
                PolishedDeathP
                PolishedDeath
                wrote on last edited by
                #23

                Bumpa

                I won't use VRModels, their moderation is absolutely terrible. So I'll ask for Download links if a VRModel link has been shared.

                LF: Assets Mainly!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • PolishedDeathP
                  PolishedDeathP
                  PolishedDeath
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #24

                  Bumpa

                  I won't use VRModels, their moderation is absolutely terrible. So I'll ask for Download links if a VRModel link has been shared.

                  LF: Assets Mainly!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • EskayKaisaE
                    EskayKaisaE
                    EskayKaisa
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #25

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • PolishedDeathP
                      PolishedDeathP
                      PolishedDeath
                      wrote last edited by PolishedDeath
                      #26

                      Here's a ripped version taken off of the OG Model, I do not have the material list saved at all. [register or login to view this hidden content]
                      Textures are in there.
                      Edit: Piece of the fur broke off the top of the tail, it was removed from both the short and long tails.

                      I won't use VRModels, their moderation is absolutely terrible. So I'll ask for Download links if a VRModel link has been shared.

                      LF: Assets Mainly!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular