LF: Natume-夏目-/オリジナル3Dアバター「#natume3D」
-

https://booth.pm/en/items/7639287
Hi I'm looking for this gorgeous avatar I saw on booth while browsing for outfits. If anyone has it I'd greatly appreciate it!

And I'm really sorry in advance if it has been shared already, I was not able to find it no matter how hard I looked

-
-
-
Bump!
-
-
-
Bump please
-
Bump please
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login