Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF this avatar (NSFW)

LF this avatar (NSFW)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
nsfwfemaleavatar
61 Posts 17 Posters 2.9k Views 25 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • crazylovebungC
    crazylovebungC
    crazylovebung
    wrote on last edited by
    #15

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • roxxR
      roxxR
      roxx
      wrote on last edited by
      #16

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • roxxR
        roxxR
        roxx
        wrote on last edited by
        #17

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • roxxR
          roxxR
          roxx
          wrote on last edited by
          #18

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ItsNachoI
            ItsNachoI
            ItsNacho
            wrote on last edited by
            #19

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • roxxR
              roxxR
              roxx
              wrote on last edited by
              #20

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • roxxR
                roxxR
                roxx
                wrote on last edited by
                #21

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ItsNachoI
                  ItsNachoI
                  ItsNacho
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #22

                  bump ;-;

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • MissmoonlightM
                    MissmoonlightM
                    Missmoonlight
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #23

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M I K O S H IM
                      M I K O S H IM
                      M I K O S H I
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #24

                      It's a nsfw edit of Ultimate Bunny By Hakofu - https://vrmodels.store/avatars/42617-electric-rabbit.html . The Creator is super weird ngl he doesnt alow edits for his avis and this avi was a free SFW avatar. You Just have to find someone who made it nsfw

                      roxxR tos32003T 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • M I K O S H IM M I K O S H I

                        It's a nsfw edit of Ultimate Bunny By Hakofu - https://vrmodels.store/avatars/42617-electric-rabbit.html . The Creator is super weird ngl he doesnt alow edits for his avis and this avi was a free SFW avatar. You Just have to find someone who made it nsfw

                        roxxR
                        roxxR
                        roxx
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #25

                        @ESC youre awesome thank you, but do you have pixeldrain or something other than vrm it is uploaded to i can never seem to get vrm to work

                        M I K O S H IM 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • roxxR roxx

                          @ESC youre awesome thank you, but do you have pixeldrain or something other than vrm it is uploaded to i can never seem to get vrm to work

                          M I K O S H IM
                          M I K O S H IM
                          M I K O S H I
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #26

                          @roxx i can make one for you, whenever im free

                          roxxR 3 Replies Last reply
                          1
                          • M I K O S H IM M I K O S H I

                            It's a nsfw edit of Ultimate Bunny By Hakofu - https://vrmodels.store/avatars/42617-electric-rabbit.html . The Creator is super weird ngl he doesnt alow edits for his avis and this avi was a free SFW avatar. You Just have to find someone who made it nsfw

                            tos32003T
                            tos32003T
                            tos32003
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #27

                            @ESC i think its eazy to make ngtl i can get all the stuff for it all i need is the hair and that it lol

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • M I K O S H IM M I K O S H I

                              @roxx i can make one for you, whenever im free

                              roxxR
                              roxxR
                              roxx
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #28

                              @ESC holy shit youre the goat, can i dm you?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • roxxR
                                roxxR
                                roxx
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #29

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • roxxR
                                  roxxR
                                  roxx
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #30

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • A
                                    A
                                    axo_fish
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #31

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • roxxR
                                      roxxR
                                      roxx
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #32

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • MammaMarethM
                                        MammaMarethM
                                        MammaMareth
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #33

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Renren_R
                                          Renren_R
                                          Renren_
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #34

                                          Bumppp

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular