Anyone have Galaxy Mochi?
-

I found this girl in a world by MochiVR and it seems to have vanished, and they claim to be selling on booth but there is no links and nothing pops up when I look there. I'd love to have her with potentially some other outfits but I have no idea what base she is or where to even look. Anyone have any ideas? -
bump
-
They're not that expensive; if you just want the avatar uploaded to your Mochi account, it costs $15, and if you want the files, it's $35.
-
They're not that expensive; if you just want the avatar uploaded to your Mochi account, it costs $15, and if you want the files, it's $35.
@DonitasGawr01 Oh alright, mind if I ask the stupid question and ask what a mochi account is? A shop like Booth I'm assuming?
-
Still bump either way
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login