Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. LF: Inaba Kaya Clothing

LF: Inaba Kaya Clothing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Clothes
booth assetslooking forinuba kaya
15 Posts 5 Posters 2.2k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • YumiversallyY
    YumiversallyY
    Yumiversally
    wrote on last edited by Yumiversally
    #1

    Hiya! I recently got Inaba Kaya and wanted to get some assets from here, but there's an issue.

    Most of the download links are from 2024 and no longer have the things they provide (deleted or just no longer working)

    Some clothes found, still looking for more!

    https://yikashop.booth.pm/items/5219706 - Simple Wear 2 [Download]
    f05d7bda-c324-4ba5-86d5-accd3862e940-image.png

    https://booth.pm/en/items/5485557 - Knit Bikini Sweater
    245c9fe4-4c95-41d5-a0fe-964474b95b7f-image.png

    https://booth.pm/ja/items/5451497 -【複数アバター対応】Cultist
    349997ee-10f7-40b4-95cd-3ee47b0b400b-image.png

    https://booth.pm/ja/items/4050669 - Touchable fur loungewear
    24cc0b0b-da75-425b-a3ea-0e90e3ce47d1-image.png

    https://booth.pm/ja/items/4945129 - LotusChina
    922d732c-5881-4226-850f-6f74d3594102-image.png

    https://booth.pm/en/items/5533216 - Inanami Kaya compatible texture stockings
    294a7720-ef48-4e8b-bacc-04d3d10d957e-image.png

    Meow~

    ⭐・I always appreciate assets for Inaba Kaya!・⭐

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      MikuLover
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • YumiversallyY
        YumiversallyY
        Yumiversally
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Bump

        Meow~

        ⭐・I always appreciate assets for Inaba Kaya!・⭐

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • YumiversallyY
          YumiversallyY
          Yumiversally
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Some more clothing that I have found interesting, if anyone can help with all of these then I'd greatly appreciate it!

          https://booth.pm/en/items/6028137 - チャイナドレス / China Dress
          7247a28b-6832-4eec-ac6b-04b6a962ec8f-image.jpeg

          https://booth.pm/en/items/5583149 - シンプル下着 / Simple Underwear
          cf56b504-f202-4e0e-bd11-6a59a110d9d0-image.jpeg

          https://booth.pm/en/items/5562396 - スポーツウエア/ ビキニポリス/ セーラースクール水着/ パンク『NEET』/ Sports Wear, Bikini Police, Punk, NEET, Sailor, School Swimsuit
          8ab4c052-6fc6-47b4-8644-fcdb1561d5c2-image.jpeg

          Meow~

          ⭐・I always appreciate assets for Inaba Kaya!・⭐

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • YumiversallyY
            YumiversallyY
            Yumiversally
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Bump!

            Meow~

            ⭐・I always appreciate assets for Inaba Kaya!・⭐

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • YumiversallyY
              YumiversallyY
              Yumiversally
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Simple Wear 2 Download - [register or login to view this hidden content]
              e3f6ca21-bcef-488a-a53f-cf02d8380072-image.jpeg

              伊奈波かや対応衣装【Tech Wear】Download - [register or login to view this hidden content]
              803d9b6a-ff7a-454d-adf6-d90ec3ed616e-image.jpeg

              Exotique 紐水着 HM30 Download - [register or login to view this hidden content]
              efcb2933-efdf-43cb-9669-0f476db917c7-image.jpeg

              【伊奈波かや専用】Plumery Bikini Download - [register or login to view this hidden content]
              0e9acc9b-d7d2-4728-987b-4fb96807e9df-image.jpeg

              Meow~

              ⭐・I always appreciate assets for Inaba Kaya!・⭐

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • YumiversallyY
                YumiversallyY
                Yumiversally
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Bump! Still looking for the other outfits!

                Meow~

                ⭐・I always appreciate assets for Inaba Kaya!・⭐

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • YumiversallyY
                  YumiversallyY
                  Yumiversally
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Bump!

                  Meow~

                  ⭐・I always appreciate assets for Inaba Kaya!・⭐

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • YumiversallyY
                    YumiversallyY
                    Yumiversally
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Bump

                    Meow~

                    ⭐・I always appreciate assets for Inaba Kaya!・⭐

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • R
                      R
                      Rozalyn1
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Bump!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • YumiversallyY
                        YumiversallyY
                        Yumiversally
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Bump!

                        Meow~

                        ⭐・I always appreciate assets for Inaba Kaya!・⭐

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • isurolitI
                          isurolitI
                          isurolit
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • YumiversallyY
                            YumiversallyY
                            Yumiversally
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Bump!

                            Meow~

                            ⭐・I always appreciate assets for Inaba Kaya!・⭐

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • YumiversallyY
                              YumiversallyY
                              Yumiversally
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Bump~

                              Meow~

                              ⭐・I always appreciate assets for Inaba Kaya!・⭐

                              IteriaI 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • YumiversallyY Yumiversally

                                Bump~

                                IteriaI
                                IteriaI
                                Iteria
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @Yumiversally Squad, link for simple wear 2 expired

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular