Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: Macaron by Cupkake- Femboy edit

GIFT: Macaron by Cupkake- Femboy edit

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
femboyfemboy editfemboyeditavataredit
19 Posts 6 Posters 2.4k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • liquiddeathL
    liquiddeathL
    liquiddeath
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Whats the password on the file? The edited one says it needs a password

    REP appreciated!
    @ me whenever I'll respond asap!
    Remember to hydrate <33

    softestpawssS 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • liquiddeathL liquiddeath

      Whats the password on the file? The edited one says it needs a password

      softestpawssS
      softestpawssS
      softestpawss
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      @liquiddeath mb! the code is urmom123 (not kidding btw)

      ════════════════════════════════════
      ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  
      ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹
      I edit fem avatars into femboys ,
      hmu if you're interested
      my porfolio: https://beacons.ai/flln

      liquiddeathL 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • softestpawssS softestpawss

        @liquiddeath mb! the code is urmom123 (not kidding btw)

        liquiddeathL
        liquiddeathL
        liquiddeath
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        @softpawzzz your good dw, ty ^^

        REP appreciated!
        @ me whenever I'll respond asap!
        Remember to hydrate <33

        softestpawssS 1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        0
        • liquiddeathL liquiddeath

          @softpawzzz your good dw, ty ^^

          softestpawssS
          softestpawssS
          softestpawss
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          @liquiddeath ofc nppp

          ════════════════════════════════════
          ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  
          ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹
          I edit fem avatars into femboys ,
          hmu if you're interested
          my porfolio: https://beacons.ai/flln

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • softestpawssS
            softestpawssS
            softestpawss
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            bumppppp

            ════════════════════════════════════
            ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  
            ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹
            I edit fem avatars into femboys ,
            hmu if you're interested
            my porfolio: https://beacons.ai/flln

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • softestpawssS
              softestpawssS
              softestpawss
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              taking requests^^

              ════════════════════════════════════
              ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  
              ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹
              I edit fem avatars into femboys ,
              hmu if you're interested
              my porfolio: https://beacons.ai/flln

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SillyGooberToobS
                SillyGooberToobS
                SillyGooberToob
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                could you add the ft? idk how to do it

                softestpawssS 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • SillyGooberToobS SillyGooberToob

                  could you add the ft? idk how to do it

                  softestpawssS
                  softestpawssS
                  softestpawss
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  @SillyGooberToob I've never done it before but sure i can try, ill update you

                  ════════════════════════════════════
                  ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  
                  ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹
                  I edit fem avatars into femboys ,
                  hmu if you're interested
                  my porfolio: https://beacons.ai/flln

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • SillyGooberToobS SillyGooberToob

                    could you add the ft? idk how to do it

                    softestpawssS
                    softestpawssS
                    softestpawss
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @SillyGooberToob wasnt able to add it sadly 😞 sorry

                    ════════════════════════════════════
                    ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  
                    ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹
                    I edit fem avatars into femboys ,
                    hmu if you're interested
                    my porfolio: https://beacons.ai/flln

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Haru太陽H
                      Haru太陽H
                      Haru太陽
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      Are you sure it's littletoon and not poiyomi toon?
                      image.png

                      softestpawssS 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Haru太陽H Haru太陽

                        Are you sure it's littletoon and not poiyomi toon?
                        image.png

                        softestpawssS
                        softestpawssS
                        softestpawss
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        @Haru太陽 I used poiyomi toon, and it worked for me. if it doesnt, i suggest trying liltoon. the og one from what I understand used poiyomi.

                        ════════════════════════════════════
                        ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  
                        ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹
                        I edit fem avatars into femboys ,
                        hmu if you're interested
                        my porfolio: https://beacons.ai/flln

                        Haru太陽H 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • softestpawssS softestpawss

                          @Haru太陽 I used poiyomi toon, and it worked for me. if it doesnt, i suggest trying liltoon. the og one from what I understand used poiyomi.

                          Haru太陽H
                          Haru太陽H
                          Haru太陽
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • softestpawssS
                            softestpawssS
                            softestpawss
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            bumppp

                            ════════════════════════════════════
                            ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  
                            ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹
                            I edit fem avatars into femboys ,
                            hmu if you're interested
                            my porfolio: https://beacons.ai/flln

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • H
                              H
                              hikaruu_
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              file is down 😞

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • softestpawssS softestpawss

                                EDIT: added requirements
                                I Finally learned how to edit avis in blender, I only use Femboy avis so heres my gift back to the community ❤ !
                                original avatar creator-link
                                NEW LINK! Download PC- femboy edit
                                Original link to model, shared by BizzleUL
                                ! ! ! !REQUIREMENTS: if not installed, Poiyomi VCC listing link
                                PLEASE CONSIDER UPVOTING^^ much thanks !!
                                PASS: urmom123
                                52be8a1d-88be-40ac-9241-62becb6a53f9-image.png bbf9e0c9-df39-4c2f-97fd-d9d86b85956c-image.png
                                Screenshot 2026-02-19 034312.png

                                A
                                A
                                aceisnumberone
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #18

                                @softestpawss new link please? thank you.

                                softestpawssS 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A aceisnumberone

                                  @softestpawss new link please? thank you.

                                  softestpawssS
                                  softestpawssS
                                  softestpawss
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #19

                                  @aceisnumberone @hikaruu_ Link updated ! ^^

                                  ════════════════════════════════════
                                  ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  
                                  ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹
                                  I edit fem avatars into femboys ,
                                  hmu if you're interested
                                  my porfolio: https://beacons.ai/flln

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular