Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. [GIFT] Nickname hider

[GIFT] Nickname hider

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
nickname hiderassetsprefab
7 Posts 5 Posters 729 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • __NEIZ___
    __NEIZ___
    __NEIZ__
    wrote on last edited by
    #1
    1. Attach the prefab to the head bone
    2. Create a button to turn it on and off

    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    image.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    👏
    7
    • K
      K
      korekore12345678
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      ありがとう🙏

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • 1MeowMix11
        1MeowMix11
        1MeowMix1
        wrote last edited by 1MeowMix1
        #3

        @__neiz__ is it possible for you to reupload this?

        "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

        Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HaecchanH
          HaecchanH
          Haecchan
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          bump reupload

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • kaizokuK
            kaizokuK
            kaizoku
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @1meowmix1 @haecchan

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            HaecchanH 1MeowMix11 2 Replies Last reply
            4
            • kaizokuK kaizoku

              @1meowmix1 @haecchan

              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              HaecchanH
              HaecchanH
              Haecchan
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @kaizoku thank you

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • kaizokuK kaizoku

                @1meowmix1 @haecchan

                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                1MeowMix11
                1MeowMix11
                1MeowMix1
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @kaizoku tyvm ❤

                "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular