Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Scripts & Tools
  5. LF: Add Extra Eyelashes Tool / アバターつけまシステム【FOUND】✔

LF: Add Extra Eyelashes Tool / アバターつけまシステム【FOUND】✔

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Scripts & Tools
booth assetsbooth tooltoolmakeup
29 Posts 10 Posters 1.3k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ayuyuA ayuyu

    I'm willing to buy this tool if someone is willing to help me figure out how to use it (especially make a template for a character that is not available as a prefab in the tool)

    M
    M
    mxp927z
    wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @ayuyu After reading the documentation, it seems that you can create a template by specifying which part of the avatar's facial texture—specifically the eyelash area—should be used as the false eyelash texture.

    If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
    Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
    Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • ayuyuA
      ayuyuA
      ayuyu
      wrote on last edited by
      #14

      I bought it, let's try to figure it out! I'll appreciate any help.
      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

      M milkimayuM 2 Replies Last reply
      😋
      5
      • ayuyuA
        ayuyuA
        ayuyu
        wrote on last edited by
        #15

        Let me know if files are missing or if working well, there's 1.0 and 1.1 versions but I only grabbed the 1.2, so let me know if the others are needed.

        Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • damseletteD
          damseletteD
          damselette
          wrote on last edited by
          #16

          UR AN ANGEL

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ayuyuA ayuyu

            I bought it, let's try to figure it out! I'll appreciate any help.
            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            M
            M
            mxp927z
            wrote on last edited by
            #17

            @ayuyu Thank you!
            If I notice anything else, I'll let you know!

            If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
            Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
            Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ayuyuA
              ayuyuA
              ayuyu
              wrote on last edited by
              #18

              So, I have been trying to make a template for an avatar without a prefab. (Riru specifically) But when I use any closing eyes blendshapes, it breaks the eyelashes completely as if they were badly weightpainted, if anyone has the same issue or knows how to fix it, I'd appreciate it a lot. any help please

              Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ayuyuA
                ayuyuA
                ayuyu
                wrote on last edited by
                #19

                Seems like it happens even with the prefabs (tested on Komano.) when the eyes close, it breaks the add-on eyelashes.

                Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ayuyuA
                  ayuyuA
                  ayuyu
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #20

                  Please if anyone could help. I'd be so grateful. I can't make it close the eyes properly with the eyelashes. It just doesn't work. I can show pictures if needed

                  Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

                  milkimayuM 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ayuyuA ayuyu

                    I bought it, let's try to figure it out! I'll appreciate any help.
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    milkimayuM
                    milkimayuM
                    milkimayu
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #21

                    @ayuyu THANK YOU SO MUCHH REALLY!!

                    Any assets for Manuka 🍯
                    I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • milkimayuM milkimayu has marked this topic as solved on
                    • ayuyuA ayuyu

                      Please if anyone could help. I'd be so grateful. I can't make it close the eyes properly with the eyelashes. It just doesn't work. I can show pictures if needed

                      milkimayuM
                      milkimayuM
                      milkimayu
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #22

                      @ayuyu here the tut https://rimerime.notion.site/2fb673c9ef0d80c6b68adb6518243a7a#2fb673c9ef0d80749d23efa405840db0
                      The person who created it shared it, and apparently this tool works with certain avatars

                      Any assets for Manuka 🍯
                      I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

                      ayuyuA 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • milkimayuM milkimayu

                        @ayuyu here the tut https://rimerime.notion.site/2fb673c9ef0d80c6b68adb6518243a7a#2fb673c9ef0d80749d23efa405840db0
                        The person who created it shared it, and apparently this tool works with certain avatars

                        ayuyuA
                        ayuyuA
                        ayuyu
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #23

                        @milkimayu I sadly have read through the tutorial a lot, many many times, and nothing works. I can do everything perfectly but when the eyes close, it breaks the eyelashes. If you attempt in any avatar and succeed, can you let me know?

                        Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

                        milkimayuM 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ayuyuA ayuyu

                          @milkimayu I sadly have read through the tutorial a lot, many many times, and nothing works. I can do everything perfectly but when the eyes close, it breaks the eyelashes. If you attempt in any avatar and succeed, can you let me know?

                          milkimayuM
                          milkimayuM
                          milkimayu
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #24

                          @ayuyu I'll try it during the day, and if I can do it, I'll explain it here!

                          Any assets for Manuka 🍯
                          I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

                          ayuyuA 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • milkimayuM milkimayu

                            @ayuyu I'll try it during the day, and if I can do it, I'll explain it here!

                            ayuyuA
                            ayuyuA
                            ayuyu
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #25

                            @milkimayu Thank you so much ❤

                            Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

                            milkimayuM 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ayuyuA ayuyu

                              @milkimayu Thank you so much ❤

                              milkimayuM
                              milkimayuM
                              milkimayu
                              wrote on last edited by milkimayu
                              #26

                              @ayuyu OH MY GOD, I FORGOT TO WRITE TO YOU—I'M SO SORRY

                              I did it, and thanks to this video, the creator posted it

                              You can watch it too. I'm really sorry I couldn't write, but I just found it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us

                              https://x.com/rimevrc/status/2016974334653571089?s=20

                              Any assets for Manuka 🍯
                              I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

                              ayuyuA 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • milkimayuM milkimayu

                                @ayuyu OH MY GOD, I FORGOT TO WRITE TO YOU—I'M SO SORRY

                                I did it, and thanks to this video, the creator posted it

                                You can watch it too. I'm really sorry I couldn't write, but I just found it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us

                                https://x.com/rimevrc/status/2016974334653571089?s=20

                                ayuyuA
                                ayuyuA
                                ayuyu
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #27

                                @milkimayu Did it work well when you close your eyes with the avatar? Please let me know ❤ thank you for writing back!

                                Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

                                milkimayuM 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ayuyuA ayuyu

                                  @milkimayu Did it work well when you close your eyes with the avatar? Please let me know ❤ thank you for writing back!

                                  milkimayuM
                                  milkimayuM
                                  milkimayu
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #28

                                  @ayuyu It worked, but only when in Play mode in Unity or when you’ve baked (manual bake avatar) your avatar. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work when your eyes close as normal.

                                  Any assets for Manuka 🍯
                                  I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

                                  ayuyuA 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • milkimayuM milkimayu

                                    @ayuyu It worked, but only when in Play mode in Unity or when you’ve baked (manual bake avatar) your avatar. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work when your eyes close as normal.

                                    ayuyuA
                                    ayuyuA
                                    ayuyu
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #29

                                    @milkimayu I'll try it out! Thank you

                                    Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    😊
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular