Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by ESC) Carter & Carson by 4am

✔ (FOUND by ESC) Carter & Carson by 4am

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
couplematching
130 Posts 60 Posters 12.4k Views 40 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L layla133

    New link for carter it wont let me ulpoad it

    CatBoyLOVERC
    CatBoyLOVERC
    CatBoyLOVER
    wrote on last edited by
    #104

    @layla133 said:

    ter it wont let me ulpoad it

    https://transfer.it/t/Q5LdiehHDJCQ

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • L
      L
      layla133
      wrote on last edited by
      #105

      new link cant upload the avatar?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • cutekittyyC
        cutekittyyC
        cutekittyy
        wrote on last edited by
        #106

        having trouble uploading carter, can someone help..

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AngelthebloopA
          AngelthebloopA
          Angelthebloop
          wrote on last edited by
          #107

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • G
            G
            Ghostpuppy086
            wrote on last edited by
            #108
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M I K O S H IM M I K O S H I

              The Wait Is Finally Over You Guys. Love You All ( WARNING THESES AVIS ARE OVER 4GBS )

              PC Versions
              Carter: 🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)
              Carson: 🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

              Quest Versions
              Carter: https://transfer.it/t/5C3w7kwDDB6a
              Carson: https://transfer.it/t/uU1JnggjnBaL

              X
              X
              xzii
              wrote on last edited by
              #109

              @ESC can we get a reupload for both pc versions in transfer?

              M I K O S H IM 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • X xzii

                @ESC can we get a reupload for both pc versions in transfer?

                M I K O S H IM
                M I K O S H IM
                M I K O S H I
                wrote on last edited by
                #110

                @xzii i got you

                chamasC 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M I K O S H IM M I K O S H I

                  @xzii i got you

                  chamasC
                  chamasC
                  chamas
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #111

                  @ESC looking for new links too, please 🙂

                  M I K O S H IM 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • chamasC chamas

                    @ESC looking for new links too, please 🙂

                    M I K O S H IM
                    M I K O S H IM
                    M I K O S H I
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #112
                    This post is deleted!
                    chamasC 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • WirorritosW
                      WirorritosW
                      Wirorritos
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #113

                      bet

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • WirorritosW
                        WirorritosW
                        Wirorritos
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #114

                        bump new male link

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M I K O S H IM M I K O S H I
                          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                          chamasC
                          chamasC
                          chamas
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #115

                          @ESC tysm, u gunna post it here? : )

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • SinnerS
                            SinnerS
                            Sinner
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #116

                            +1

                            🌎 °   •  .°•    ✯🌓 • ° ★ •    • ° ★ •.   • ° ★ • ☄️ ★ *
                             🛰️★ *     ° 🚀     °·    🛸  • ° ★ •    • ° ★ •.   • ° ★ • ☄️ ★ *     
                            ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▁▂▃▄▅▆▆▅▄▃▂▁▂▃▄▅▆▆▅▄▃▁▂▃▄▅▆▆▅▄▃▁▂▃▄▅▆▆▅▄▃▁▂▃▄▅▆▆▅▄▃▂▁

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • cutekittyyC
                              cutekittyyC
                              cutekittyy
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #117

                              New link for carter??

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • WirorritosW
                                WirorritosW
                                Wirorritos
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #118

                                https://vrmodels.store/avatars/54545-carson.html
                                for everyone looking for carson hes on vrm

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • EirynE
                                  EirynE
                                  Eiryn
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #119

                                  new male link

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SerotoninS
                                    SerotoninS
                                    Serotonin
                                    wrote on last edited by Serotonin
                                    #120

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    sourced from vrm

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SerotoninS
                                      SerotoninS
                                      Serotonin
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #121
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • L
                                        L
                                        layla133
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #122

                                        hey does anyone have the fixed files for this avatar this avatar has a lotm of problems when i try to upload it bump for fixed files?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • M I K O S H IM
                                          M I K O S H IM
                                          M I K O S H I
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #123

                                          New Link. Paid For So Shouldn't Have No Problem Uploading Them
                                          Carson PC: https://transfer.it/t/Jmv2RAlBgRxI
                                          Carter PC: https://transfer.it/t/CR5xsF9xgZ5b

                                          L sickenedS DillPickle1D R 4 Replies Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular