Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by ESC) Carter & Carson by 4am

✔ (FOUND by ESC) Carter & Carson by 4am

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
couplematching
130 Posts 60 Posters 12.4k Views 40 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M I K O S H IM M I K O S H I

    The Wait Is Finally Over You Guys. Love You All ( WARNING THESES AVIS ARE OVER 4GBS )

    PC Versions
    Carter: 🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)
    Carson: 🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

    Quest Versions
    Carter: https://transfer.it/t/5C3w7kwDDB6a
    Carson: https://transfer.it/t/uU1JnggjnBaL

    CallBoyC
    CallBoyC
    CallBoy
    wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @ESC Would you be able to leak the quest files aswell?
    It would be very appreciated 🙂

    M I K O S H IM 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • avicollectorA avicollector moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
    • CallBoyC CallBoy

      @ESC Would you be able to leak the quest files aswell?
      It would be very appreciated 🙂

      M I K O S H IM
      M I K O S H IM
      M I K O S H I
      wrote on last edited by M I K O S H I
      #99

      @Mr.Insanity I got you
      Links Have Been Added

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • CheesehouseC
        CheesehouseC
        Cheesehouse
        wrote on last edited by
        #100

        The guy looks a little weird in game, and the view point is off. Is there something I'm missing?

        M I K O S H IM 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • CheesehouseC Cheesehouse

          The guy looks a little weird in game, and the view point is off. Is there something I'm missing?

          M I K O S H IM
          M I K O S H IM
          M I K O S H I
          wrote on last edited by
          #101

          @Cheesehouse Nope. thats everything. the view point is easy to fix honestly

          CheesehouseC 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M I K O S H IM M I K O S H I

            @Cheesehouse Nope. thats everything. the view point is easy to fix honestly

            CheesehouseC
            CheesehouseC
            Cheesehouse
            wrote on last edited by
            #102
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • C CumIord referenced this topic on
            • L
              L
              layla133
              wrote on last edited by
              #103

              New link for carter it wont let me ulpoad it

              CatBoyLOVERC 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • L layla133

                New link for carter it wont let me ulpoad it

                CatBoyLOVERC
                CatBoyLOVERC
                CatBoyLOVER
                wrote on last edited by
                #104

                @layla133 said:

                ter it wont let me ulpoad it

                https://transfer.it/t/Q5LdiehHDJCQ

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • L
                  L
                  layla133
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #105

                  new link cant upload the avatar?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • cutekittyyC
                    cutekittyyC
                    cutekittyy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #106

                    having trouble uploading carter, can someone help..

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • AngelthebloopA
                      AngelthebloopA
                      Angelthebloop
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #107

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • G
                        G
                        Ghostpuppy086
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #108
                        This post is deleted!
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M I K O S H IM M I K O S H I

                          The Wait Is Finally Over You Guys. Love You All ( WARNING THESES AVIS ARE OVER 4GBS )

                          PC Versions
                          Carter: 🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)
                          Carson: 🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

                          Quest Versions
                          Carter: https://transfer.it/t/5C3w7kwDDB6a
                          Carson: https://transfer.it/t/uU1JnggjnBaL

                          X
                          X
                          xzii
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #109

                          @ESC can we get a reupload for both pc versions in transfer?

                          M I K O S H IM 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • X xzii

                            @ESC can we get a reupload for both pc versions in transfer?

                            M I K O S H IM
                            M I K O S H IM
                            M I K O S H I
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #110

                            @xzii i got you

                            chamasC 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • M I K O S H IM M I K O S H I

                              @xzii i got you

                              chamasC
                              chamasC
                              chamas
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #111

                              @ESC looking for new links too, please 🙂

                              M I K O S H IM 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • chamasC chamas

                                @ESC looking for new links too, please 🙂

                                M I K O S H IM
                                M I K O S H IM
                                M I K O S H I
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #112
                                This post is deleted!
                                chamasC 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • WirorritosW
                                  WirorritosW
                                  Wirorritos
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #113

                                  bet

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • WirorritosW
                                    WirorritosW
                                    Wirorritos
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #114

                                    bump new male link

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • M I K O S H IM M I K O S H I
                                      [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                      chamasC
                                      chamasC
                                      chamas
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #115

                                      @ESC tysm, u gunna post it here? : )

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SinnerS
                                        SinnerS
                                        Sinner
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #116

                                        +1

                                        🌎 °   •  .°•    ✯🌓 • ° ★ •    • ° ★ •.   • ° ★ • ☄️ ★ *
                                         🛰️★ *     ° 🚀     °·    🛸  • ° ★ •    • ° ★ •.   • ° ★ • ☄️ ★ *     
                                        ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▁▂▃▄▅▆▆▅▄▃▂▁▂▃▄▅▆▆▅▄▃▁▂▃▄▅▆▆▅▄▃▁▂▃▄▅▆▆▅▄▃▁▂▃▄▅▆▆▅▄▃▂▁

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • cutekittyyC
                                          cutekittyyC
                                          cutekittyy
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #117

                                          New link for carter??

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular