LF Booth Rips from UltraKawaii
-
Hoping to find somebody who's interested in ripping these. They are trying to sell their avatars for $150 each, which is insane.
Main avi I want: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_67d097e8-aa91-4926-b906-fb7de9dc103c
Avi creator: https://vrchat.com/home/user/usr_c9d4ae79-6889-408e-9f09-24450dfabc3c

-
@whiski TYSM! I'm all for buying an avi if I really like it but never paying $150~
-
B blurhybrid has marked this topic as solved on
-
@peep yeah, its a vrca. you use asset ripper on github to get the project files to use in unity
-
bump
-
bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login