Anyone know the name for that hypnosis gimmick?
-
I don't know if you've found this yet, buy I'm pretty sure it's this: https://rednightworksvrc.booth.pm/items/6344294
if you're still looking for it, here's a post with it: https://forum.ripper.store/post/1185657
-
I don't know if you've found this yet, buy I'm pretty sure it's this: https://rednightworksvrc.booth.pm/items/6344294
if you're still looking for it, here's a post with it: https://forum.ripper.store/post/1185657
-
bump
-
Hey, not sure if you're still looking for it, but it seems to be https://aetoriz.booth.pm/items/6819859 and https://rednightworksvrc.booth.pm/items/6344294(like what Peraizer said)
-
Hey, not sure if you're still looking for it, but it seems to be https://aetoriz.booth.pm/items/6819859 and https://rednightworksvrc.booth.pm/items/6344294(like what Peraizer said)
-
Hey, not sure if you're still looking for it, but it seems to be https://aetoriz.booth.pm/items/6819859 and https://rednightworksvrc.booth.pm/items/6344294(like what Peraizer said)
-
@SayaKoshaciy https://forum.ripper.store/post/811067
-
@SayaKoshaciy https://forum.ripper.store/post/811067
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
I've been trying to find but i cant