RIP Request: so cute that its worth the time
-
hi im looking to have this ripped, it has around 150 dances and emotes (only 170mb), 4 different clothes with detachable parts, several hairs, really nice face animations (r18 too) and gimmicks. it was my favorite public skin but it got bulk deleted for having too much stuff on it along with other milltina edits from the same creator.
i dont have the vrca but i have the __data file from the cache folder, this skin was called Milltina Chibi (Emotes) but cant find it anywhere now
when someone accepts my request i will upload it then so the link doesnt expire

-
@pupwolf @help_the_femboyx hi, i dont know what i could give you, but i saved a lot of avatars from cache while playing this game, im pretty sure i got something there you might like
-
@whiski https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_03d8924b-358e-449d-a0ad-77e6cbf9e928
the avatar got deleted, also i dont know how to fix it, is there a chance you could send it as unitypackage? if not thats ok@wachi I can get you the vrca:
and thats about all I can do for you. I don't normally make unitypackages for people, I provide the vrca and then help as much as I can to fix it if you're stuck. though I do remember you from a previous thread, if you come across the same issues where you dont have the assets folder, the most I can do is get the assets folder as a zip for you if it works fine for me -
Here are some of the assets that I found I hope that you enjoy!
Model:
ミルティナ専用 ロリ化Prefab & 表情16種セット
bl: https://booth.pm/en/items/6544632
dl:Hair:
【VRC想定】Lotus BraidedBuns Hair (Braided bun hair)
bl: https://booth.pm/en/items/7316557
dl:【VRC想定】Lilith Two Side Twin Tail Hair (Short hair)
bl: https://nakarnooo.booth.pm/items/6646060
dl:【VRC想定】Rabbit Angel Two Side Twin Tail Hair (Long hair)
bl: https://nakarnooo.booth.pm/items/7237391
dl:Clothes:
🩷『Lop Ear Mine』ロップイヤーマイン🩷【23アバター対応】
bl: https://booth.pm/en/items/6721544
dl:Second outfit
bl: ?
dl: ?Accessories:
【膨らむ!飛ぶ!割れる!】Shabon Glass/シャボンめがね (Glasses)
bl: https://booth.pm/en/items/6565155
dl: (Not Found)【販売OK!】シェアできる汎用ジェルネイルチップ『MDollnail』【VRChat】(Nails)
bl: https://booth.pm/en/items/3114352
dl: (Not Found) -
Bump for fixed if anyone has
-
I think I found a re-upload of this avatar from the same author.
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a1171145-b203-4b86-9c1c-e965749a8a68
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login