LF Millie From Helluva Boss
-
Hello I was wondering if anyone had the files or knew if you could buy the files to this avatar. I added the link in case the image wasn't good enough.
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c553dd07-4e2a-468f-a0b3-c815d062207c

-
-
What's wrong with the one he's looking for? Hell, even I'm looking for it
-
@Garland32 Sorry but I would prefer the one I posted. It just looks better to me and at the moment best looking.
-
@Garland32 Sorry but I would prefer the one I posted. It just looks better to me and at the moment best looking.
@Chrissy1230 tbh I do love the first one tbh but I know these aren't gonna work on Vrchat
-
@Chrissy1230 tbh I do love the first one tbh but I know these aren't gonna work on Vrchat
@vinnietheripper Yeah they would look different, and the first one is good as well probably 2nd fav out of the three posted here
-
@vinnietheripper Yeah they would look different, and the first one is good as well probably 2nd fav out of the three posted here
@Chrissy1230, I have one thing to ask though: do you or know someone who know how to rip avatars because I've been trying rip myself...and its just not cutting it so I need a teacher
-
Sadly I don't, might be a thread on here though. I don't even know how to fix the .asset or vrca files
-
Sadly I don't, might be a thread on here though. I don't even know how to fix the .asset or vrca files
@Chrissy1230 damn
-
Bump
-
checked it out, there's two things you can do here:
- simply ask the creator :0 checking the creators profile, she makes 3d models so this is most likely her original creation. she has a group, which links to a payhip which links to a discord server, you can maybe ask there if her millie model is for sale. if it's not
the discord: https://discord.com/invite/xWtpUNCfkB
- ask someone to rip, it IS just a public avi
-
checked it out, there's two things you can do here:
- simply ask the creator :0 checking the creators profile, she makes 3d models so this is most likely her original creation. she has a group, which links to a payhip which links to a discord server, you can maybe ask there if her millie model is for sale. if it's not
the discord: https://discord.com/invite/xWtpUNCfkB
- ask someone to rip, it IS just a public avi
@Stixkat do you know someone who can rip avatars?
-
bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login