LF: someone to rip fog remake
-
https://z08n.booth.pm/items/7948459
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_2b495b33-4e94-477e-b3c9-a14d3cd2c375
creator put the entire world behind a paywall with a monthly changing code, would appreciate if someone could rip it and maybe remove the code lock

-
Bump, I feel it pretty shitty of the creator to lock the world behind 2 pay walls
-
Fuck Ozen, I know I'm usually more friendly but REALLY?
-
The page has been deleted and I think the world is no longer available.
-
Homies i found the the sources:
https://z08n.booth.pm/
https://ozen0817o.fanbox.cc/
https://www.patreon.com/ozen0817 -
They deleted it from VRChat, deleted the booth link, and privated their twitter, it's gone I think.
-
lmao, that's lowkey funny, i guess just gotta wait for someone to have an archive of it, or when he reuploads it, not really much he can do to prevent it getting ripped without cutting off anyone else from his products
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login