Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Furry, robot and plus-size avis + trades up

LF: Furry, robot and plus-size avis + trades up

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
furryhumanlooking for
4 Posts 3 Posters 1.9k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Goth_QueenG
    Goth_QueenG
    Goth_Queen
    wrote on last edited by Goth_Queen
    #1

    If anyone has any of the avatars I may like or by the creators I also listed and or want to help me add to my stash pls drop it below. (Do not spam pls you will be ignored)

    ~ list items for trade/give outs ~

    1. π˜½π™‡π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™†π™Šπ™π™ By Meechu

    2. Azalea Dragon Furry, Lilith Deer/Goat Hybrid, Celeste Dragon (PC & QUEST VRCFT) By FoxiPaws

    3. Misuki By Heartmarksman

    4. Little Beau Creep By From the Graves

    5. Vigor (OPTI + QUEST) By PastelPlushies

    6. HeeJin (PC & QUEST), Lilith (PC Only), Momo (PC & OPTI), Mei (PC & QUEST FURRY) all of these are By Chaerii with VRCFT AND NSFW & SFW

    7. ZENITH (PC Only, VRCFT, GOGO, SPS, VRCFURY) By illumes

    8. Juno (PC & VRCFT, NSFW version) By Cilcipher

    9. Shyla By Remys (I gotta dig it out)

    I like all things furry, gothic, human, plus-sized, robots and BDSM anything. I'm really into vampires right now so~

    The biggest goth gooner ever! The thicker they are the better!

    18+ DM if you got any anything I might like. I will respond and REP is appreciated and given! (I kinda spam the rep/upvotes lol)

    was known as Goth_Cyber_Shooter I changed my name and user. :P

    RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • pantsustealerP
      pantsustealerP
      pantsustealer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
      • Goth_QueenG Goth_Queen

        If anyone has any of the avatars I may like or by the creators I also listed and or want to help me add to my stash pls drop it below. (Do not spam pls you will be ignored)

        ~ list items for trade/give outs ~

        1. π˜½π™‡π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™†π™Šπ™π™ By Meechu

        2. Azalea Dragon Furry, Lilith Deer/Goat Hybrid, Celeste Dragon (PC & QUEST VRCFT) By FoxiPaws

        3. Misuki By Heartmarksman

        4. Little Beau Creep By From the Graves

        5. Vigor (OPTI + QUEST) By PastelPlushies

        6. HeeJin (PC & QUEST), Lilith (PC Only), Momo (PC & OPTI), Mei (PC & QUEST FURRY) all of these are By Chaerii with VRCFT AND NSFW & SFW

        7. ZENITH (PC Only, VRCFT, GOGO, SPS, VRCFURY) By illumes

        8. Juno (PC & VRCFT, NSFW version) By Cilcipher

        9. Shyla By Remys (I gotta dig it out)

        RandoR
        RandoR
        Rando
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @CYBER_SHOOTER Marle + Loxi by Beardiechan? (similar to Heartmarksman)

        DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
        Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

        Goth_QueenG 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RandoR Rando

          @CYBER_SHOOTER Marle + Loxi by Beardiechan? (similar to Heartmarksman)

          Goth_QueenG
          Goth_QueenG
          Goth_Queen
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Rando Sounds nice but I think I've seen these models way before I had lost interest in Beardiechan avi's sadly

          I like all things furry, gothic, human, plus-sized, robots and BDSM anything. I'm really into vampires right now so~

          The biggest goth gooner ever! The thicker they are the better!

          18+ DM if you got any anything I might like. I will respond and REP is appreciated and given! (I kinda spam the rep/upvotes lol)

          was known as Goth_Cyber_Shooter I changed my name and user. :P

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular