Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF femboy alien I can't find anywhere.

LF femboy alien I can't find anywhere.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femboylf avatarhelp find
5 Posts 2 Posters 476 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T
    T
    teataking
    wrote on last edited by teataking
    #1

    I have zero pics or links. But its a masc femboy that has pink hair, a white crop top (with a cropped puffer jacket i think) and a space helmet. I can't find it ANYWHERE. Its a paid avi and looks like this but more masc: Astrokitty.png
    It might even be a revamp of this avi but different clothes, helmet and light pink hair but I'm not fully sure if it is. Someone had a post on here lf it but the post is gone. He was so cute, He had intenas and a lot of ppl were happy there was a space/alien femboy like that

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • minene-uryuM
      minene-uryuM
      minene-uryu
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      https://forum.ripper.store/post/430874

      T 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • minene-uryuM minene-uryu

        https://forum.ripper.store/post/430874

        T
        T
        teataking
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @minene-uryu thank you but I was looking for something like this but more masc! it's a different avatar but I appreciate it!<3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • T
          T
          teataking
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          bumppy. I wish i had a pic to show. It had a post on here but now its just goneT.T

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T
            T
            teataking
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            bumppppp this is killing mee

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular