Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. 【Unity/VRChat】 Lucia: The Arbiter DLC by Floppiii & Lysbell FOUND BY @Special Week

【Unity/VRChat】 Lucia: The Arbiter DLC by Floppiii & Lysbell FOUND BY @Special Week

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
booth avatargumroadavataranimationdlc
203 Posts 58 Posters 26.4k Views 46 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A AntiPrideGuy

    @floppiii okay just to be clear, I do like your work and I think it looks fantastic and I understand the amount of time that you put into your work, however, pretty much all of the big avatars that I have purchased from you have been extremely broken in some ways with the least broken being lumina gunslinger which is honestly probably one of my favorite avatars from you because its doesn’t break, but then with the cyber angel, I can hardly use that avatar and my other friend who also purchased it can barely use it because sometimes you just can’t do anything no matter how many times you put in the password or switch in and out of the avatar or restart it you just can’t do anything. the big sword explosion will pretty frequently not appear for others or it will just randomly occur for others, but not for the person who is using the avatar and it can even happen when I have the “turn off all animations toggle” turned on and the sword not even be in my hands. And then with the half demon princess, some of the particles on the scythe will stay when you turn it off/make it disappear, which I find to be really annoying cause then I have to activate the big red shit again and then turn it off and then it’ll go away, but also with both cyber Angel and the half demon princess when you put in the password, you have to very annoyingly switch out and back into the avatar every time, and also with both of them sometimes you will just freeze up and you have to put in the password and switch again, which is extremely frustrating and it has happened to me probably like five times in three minutes at most, so it gets to the point where i can’t even use the avatar that i paid about $200 for or whatever it may be. So in my eyes, I enjoy your avatars and I think they have really fantastic animations however with how many times they break constantly I feel you should either put more time into fixing them or lower the price or update them with a fix. Otherwise, I really don’t think they’re worth the money. And even with some of your assets, your tutorial just doesn’t work and when I look in the server to see how many people are asking for help it’s almost always you saying it’s something they did instead of not thinking that maybe it’s something that you need to fix with how many people are constantly needing help with just uploading it or using it. And so the reason I’ve posted multiple of your avatars is because I don’t want other people to pay massive amounts of money for something that is hardly usable.

    F
    F
    floppiii
    wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @AntiPrideGuy It's okay, i already understood you're a hater and overexagerate everything to an extreme amount that's absolutely insane. I am hearing first time feedback for Avatars released years ago, i would be very suprised if anyone else or me ever had your issues before. Always keep in mind FPS and Latency is also a point and fixing something that doesn't get properly communicated to me with steps to replicate it is simply not possible.
    A good bunch of people had problems with the password system, but this exists to annoy people who got it illegally or are using a VRCA Reuploaded Version.
    I agree it's still flawed and actually fucking annoying sometimes, so i removed it for the Arbiter DLC. 🙂

    I'm not sure why you're seeing a need to attack me regarding support other people receive, but you could take a look in my help channels right now and scroll up for 5 minutes straight and then you'll see everyone gets their help not counting the mass amount of DMs i receive all the time.

    We already agree we have our differences, so just go your way and i go my way. It's extremly yikes to be a hater of your caliber. 😞

    1 Reply Last reply
    🤡
    1
    • A AntiPrideGuy

      @floppiii okay just to be clear, I do like your work and I think it looks fantastic and I understand the amount of time that you put into your work, however, pretty much all of the big avatars that I have purchased from you have been extremely broken in some ways with the least broken being lumina gunslinger which is honestly probably one of my favorite avatars from you because its doesn’t break, but then with the cyber angel, I can hardly use that avatar and my other friend who also purchased it can barely use it because sometimes you just can’t do anything no matter how many times you put in the password or switch in and out of the avatar or restart it you just can’t do anything. the big sword explosion will pretty frequently not appear for others or it will just randomly occur for others, but not for the person who is using the avatar and it can even happen when I have the “turn off all animations toggle” turned on and the sword not even be in my hands. And then with the half demon princess, some of the particles on the scythe will stay when you turn it off/make it disappear, which I find to be really annoying cause then I have to activate the big red shit again and then turn it off and then it’ll go away, but also with both cyber Angel and the half demon princess when you put in the password, you have to very annoyingly switch out and back into the avatar every time, and also with both of them sometimes you will just freeze up and you have to put in the password and switch again, which is extremely frustrating and it has happened to me probably like five times in three minutes at most, so it gets to the point where i can’t even use the avatar that i paid about $200 for or whatever it may be. So in my eyes, I enjoy your avatars and I think they have really fantastic animations however with how many times they break constantly I feel you should either put more time into fixing them or lower the price or update them with a fix. Otherwise, I really don’t think they’re worth the money. And even with some of your assets, your tutorial just doesn’t work and when I look in the server to see how many people are asking for help it’s almost always you saying it’s something they did instead of not thinking that maybe it’s something that you need to fix with how many people are constantly needing help with just uploading it or using it. And so the reason I’ve posted multiple of your avatars is because I don’t want other people to pay massive amounts of money for something that is hardly usable.

      K
      K
      KnogegoChen
      wrote on last edited by
      #77

      @AntiPrideGuy then you did something wrong on the Upload maybe? because i got every single Avatar from him and not even 1 is broken for me and works fine with not a single problem Password or without Password, maybe ask people who are long Supporter like me who can maybe help you with it and not like Spreading the Packages around the World. that would be 1 step into a good person

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • A
        A
        AntiPrideGuy
        wrote on last edited by
        #78

        W war lol

        K 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • A AntiPrideGuy

          W war lol

          K
          K
          KnogegoChen
          wrote on last edited by
          #79

          @AntiPrideGuy if you legit bought the Avis im willing to help you fixing stuff just DM me your DC and we can write/talk there and not in the Public

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A
            A
            AntiPrideGuy
            wrote on last edited by
            #80

            not rn lol

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • A AntiPrideGuy

              @floppiii okay just to be clear, I do like your work and I think it looks fantastic and I understand the amount of time that you put into your work, however, pretty much all of the big avatars that I have purchased from you have been extremely broken in some ways with the least broken being lumina gunslinger which is honestly probably one of my favorite avatars from you because its doesn’t break, but then with the cyber angel, I can hardly use that avatar and my other friend who also purchased it can barely use it because sometimes you just can’t do anything no matter how many times you put in the password or switch in and out of the avatar or restart it you just can’t do anything. the big sword explosion will pretty frequently not appear for others or it will just randomly occur for others, but not for the person who is using the avatar and it can even happen when I have the “turn off all animations toggle” turned on and the sword not even be in my hands. And then with the half demon princess, some of the particles on the scythe will stay when you turn it off/make it disappear, which I find to be really annoying cause then I have to activate the big red shit again and then turn it off and then it’ll go away, but also with both cyber Angel and the half demon princess when you put in the password, you have to very annoyingly switch out and back into the avatar every time, and also with both of them sometimes you will just freeze up and you have to put in the password and switch again, which is extremely frustrating and it has happened to me probably like five times in three minutes at most, so it gets to the point where i can’t even use the avatar that i paid about $200 for or whatever it may be. So in my eyes, I enjoy your avatars and I think they have really fantastic animations however with how many times they break constantly I feel you should either put more time into fixing them or lower the price or update them with a fix. Otherwise, I really don’t think they’re worth the money. And even with some of your assets, your tutorial just doesn’t work and when I look in the server to see how many people are asking for help it’s almost always you saying it’s something they did instead of not thinking that maybe it’s something that you need to fix with how many people are constantly needing help with just uploading it or using it. And so the reason I’ve posted multiple of your avatars is because I don’t want other people to pay massive amounts of money for something that is hardly usable.

              Z
              Z
              Zombo10
              wrote on last edited by
              #81

              @AntiPrideGuy Then again, this might just be an issue with you. You can't really pin blame on him for it simply because of upload errors or anything faulty with the avatar with what you described- because that's often just VRChat/Unity stuff in general. Like effects appearing out of no where for other people- that's usually just a general problem with any avatar. I understand though what you mean for purchasing big products and it seems like it was a waste- but that genuinely might just be an upload/unity thing in general. The tutorials are pretty clear-cut for the most part- and most of the time, you legit just have to open the scene and upload the avatar and you're done

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M
                M
                ModelStar
                wrote on last edited by
                #82

                @floppiii
                Hi! I just want to say; great work on the avatar.
                I also just want to comment on your discussion regarding getting over leaking at a point. It is going to happen, regardless. There's a lot of people without money or can't afford it or just don't want to, regardless of what they do.

                Piracy has seen a lot of actual bonuses for game developers; it has lead to increased sales due to people testing and then wanting to support the creator. Or not being able to afford it, and then buying it at a later time.

                Video Essay "Piracy is Good, Actually": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fu4pE46-zM

                I've seen multiple game devs - actually jump on this train and start uploading the files themselves to the pirating sites, so people don't get hit with scams/viruses. Because if they themselves don't put it out there - others would. Food for thought.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Te amo mi vidaT
                  Te amo mi vidaT
                  Te amo mi vida
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #83

                  BUMP DLC

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • exclusivefire1E
                    exclusivefire1E
                    exclusivefire1
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #84

                    Bump for DLC

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • JoeBam4351J
                      JoeBam4351J
                      JoeBam4351
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #85

                      BUMP DLC!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Hime X AkumaH
                        Hime X AkumaH
                        Hime X Akuma
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #86

                        BUMP DLC!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Hime X AkumaH
                          Hime X AkumaH
                          Hime X Akuma
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #87

                          BUMP DLC!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Hime X AkumaH
                            Hime X AkumaH
                            Hime X Akuma
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #88

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • MinusViM
                              MinusViM
                              MinusVi
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #89

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • JoeBam4351J
                                JoeBam4351J
                                JoeBam4351
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #90

                                bump dlc

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Hime X AkumaH
                                  Hime X AkumaH
                                  Hime X Akuma
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #91

                                  bump dlc

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Hime X AkumaH
                                    Hime X AkumaH
                                    Hime X Akuma
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #92

                                    bump dlc

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • 粉雪粉
                                      粉雪粉
                                      粉雪
                                      wrote on last edited by 粉雪
                                      #93

                                      So did we ever get the files or was it just comment wars?
                                      ( ⸝⸝´ ᵕ `⸝⸝)

                                      A 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • L
                                        L
                                        leninjamk
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #94

                                        Does anyone have the DLC?

                                        Noir1431N 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • 粉雪粉 粉雪

                                          So did we ever get the files or was it just comment wars?
                                          ( ⸝⸝´ ᵕ `⸝⸝)

                                          A
                                          A
                                          AntiPrideGuy
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #95

                                          @lil_nai609 it was just a war lol

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular