Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. 【Unity/VRChat】 Lucia: The Arbiter DLC by Floppiii & Lysbell FOUND BY @Special Week

【Unity/VRChat】 Lucia: The Arbiter DLC by Floppiii & Lysbell FOUND BY @Special Week

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
booth avatargumroadavataranimationdlc
204 Posts 59 Posters 26.5k Views 46 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R Reaper Wolf

    @ColdWinterX its the one you uploaded here

    https://buzzheavier.com/f4q4261ukq15

    ColdWinterXC
    ColdWinterXC
    ColdWinterX
    wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @Reaper-Wolf This file not included with the DLC

    R 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ColdWinterXC ColdWinterX

      @Reaper-Wolf This file not included with the DLC

      R
      R
      Reaper Wolf
      wrote on last edited by Reaper Wolf
      #49

      @ColdWinterX what do you mean than the base avatar? cuz the base avatar i got on vrmodels.store
      it doesnt have the updated stuff on it yet sadly but has the base version

      ColdWinterXC 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R Reaper Wolf

        @ColdWinterX what do you mean than the base avatar? cuz the base avatar i got on vrmodels.store
        it doesnt have the updated stuff on it yet sadly but has the base version

        ColdWinterXC
        ColdWinterXC
        ColdWinterX
        wrote on last edited by
        #50

        @Reaper-Wolf My file is a update base version in vrmodels it a outdate version

        R Z 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • ColdWinterXC ColdWinterX

          @Reaper-Wolf My file is a update base version in vrmodels it a outdate version

          R
          R
          Reaper Wolf
          wrote on last edited by
          #51

          @ColdWinterX ah alr

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ColdWinterXC ColdWinterX

            @Reaper-Wolf My file is a update base version in vrmodels it a outdate version

            Z
            Z
            Zombo10
            wrote on last edited by
            #52

            @ColdWinterX What does the updated version even have?

            ColdWinterXC 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Z Zombo10

              @ColdWinterX What does the updated version even have?

              ColdWinterXC
              ColdWinterXC
              ColdWinterX
              wrote on last edited by
              #53

              @Zombo10 Remove Password System and prepare to add DLC

              Z 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ColdWinterXC ColdWinterX

                @Zombo10 Remove Password System and prepare to add DLC

                Z
                Z
                Zombo10
                wrote on last edited by
                #54

                @ColdWinterX Ohh okay

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ŞtarPupŞ
                  ŞtarPupŞ
                  ŞtarPup
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #55

                  BUMP DLC

                  ivy

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Te amo mi vidaT
                    Te amo mi vidaT
                    Te amo mi vida
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #56

                    BUMP DLC

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • JoeBam4351J
                      JoeBam4351J
                      JoeBam4351
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #57

                      bump dlc

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Hime X AkumaH
                        Hime X AkumaH
                        Hime X Akuma
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #58

                        BUMP DLC

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • K KnogegoChen

                          @AntiPrideGuy then Work Harder to get more money i guess? dont use something you cant affort its that simple. its just stealing and spreading it around like you break into a store and steal everything and give it to other people its just dumb and criminal but such People like you are not adult enough to understand it i guess. Floppiii is the Only one who can Creat such things, if you Guys continue stealing you will never ever see such Animations again and Animations are gonna just be Music Cancer stuff because Floppiii is the only one with this Level of knowledge on Particles

                          A
                          A
                          AntiPrideGuy
                          wrote on last edited by AntiPrideGuy
                          #59

                          @KnogegoChen okay buddy, what ever you say

                          K 1 Reply Last reply
                          -1
                          • A AntiPrideGuy

                            @KnogegoChen okay buddy, what ever you say

                            K
                            K
                            KnogegoChen
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #60

                            @AntiPrideGuy im speaking facts, i know you are not the brightes light on the sky "buddy"

                            A 1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            -1
                            • V
                              V
                              V0idRaptor
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #61

                              Ladies ladies lets not become a sub-reddit forum, some of us are just more realistic in terms of spending money on pixels, and some of us have money to light on fire in front of the rest of us, it's fine

                              A 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • K KnogegoChen

                                @AntiPrideGuy im speaking facts, i know you are not the brightes light on the sky "buddy"

                                A
                                A
                                AntiPrideGuy
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #62

                                @KnogegoChen nope! i most definitely am not lol

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • V V0idRaptor

                                  Ladies ladies lets not become a sub-reddit forum, some of us are just more realistic in terms of spending money on pixels, and some of us have money to light on fire in front of the rest of us, it's fine

                                  A
                                  A
                                  AntiPrideGuy
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #63

                                  @V0idRaptor haha, okay okay ill stop lol

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • K
                                    K
                                    KnogegoChen
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #64

                                    my Point is dont steal and spread stuff from the Only one who can creat such big and good Animations No one would work 1000+ hours on an animation except him. he has a passion to work with particles not like other ones who only want Money and gives a poop about anything else. just respect him and hes work its not even Expensive for the work and time he puts into this and if you cant affort it then watch the YT video from the Animation or whatever its that simple i dont get it for me its just Brainrot sry

                                    F 1 Reply Last reply
                                    -1
                                    • K KnogegoChen

                                      my Point is dont steal and spread stuff from the Only one who can creat such big and good Animations No one would work 1000+ hours on an animation except him. he has a passion to work with particles not like other ones who only want Money and gives a poop about anything else. just respect him and hes work its not even Expensive for the work and time he puts into this and if you cant affort it then watch the YT video from the Animation or whatever its that simple i dont get it for me its just Brainrot sry

                                      F
                                      F
                                      floppiii
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #65

                                      @KnogegoChen I think you don't need to discuss with that person, he's just a legit hater that doesn't see the 2000+ hours put into Lucia + the DLC and that it only exists because I receive support for it.

                                      Some people are just like that.

                                      You can't change their mind.

                                      I just try to make people aware I'm creating a "premium" Avatar (in my eyes) and put in the absurd amount of time needed for that and you can see it works, because people want it.

                                      Now I can only hope some people decide to support me so I can go even further beyond in some years! 🙂

                                      Z A 2 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • F floppiii

                                        @KnogegoChen I think you don't need to discuss with that person, he's just a legit hater that doesn't see the 2000+ hours put into Lucia + the DLC and that it only exists because I receive support for it.

                                        Some people are just like that.

                                        You can't change their mind.

                                        I just try to make people aware I'm creating a "premium" Avatar (in my eyes) and put in the absurd amount of time needed for that and you can see it works, because people want it.

                                        Now I can only hope some people decide to support me so I can go even further beyond in some years! 🙂

                                        Z
                                        Z
                                        Zeta42
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #66

                                        @floppiii I am planning on buying the entire thing myself I just want to test to see if 1 my pc can handle it and 2 if i can even use it

                                        F 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Z Zeta42

                                          @floppiii I am planning on buying the entire thing myself I just want to test to see if 1 my pc can handle it and 2 if i can even use it

                                          F
                                          F
                                          floppiii
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #67

                                          @Slightlychipped

                                          Honestly go for it. I can't force people to support me I can only hope to be unique in an amount that makes people go "WOW I LOVE THIS SHIT", then they just need to understand I put already 8 months of my life into Lucia and compare that to the price. 😞

                                          Downloading a leaked version beforehand to test can be a good way to see if you can run it etc.

                                          Of course I can say "boohoo but you have to buy it" but there are other approaches to this too, because if you have no ill intent it can serve as a nice preview and that makes you speak nicely of my work to the next person and then that next person might support me too at some point.

                                          That's also why I essentially don't hate you guys. Money is a very important topic and I'm creating lots of premium Avatars because I know people like them. And I also know the price is high for some people.

                                          I just have to become even better, if someone calls me a greedy bitch for wanting 125€ for 1500+ hours of work because right now it means I didn't make it 😞

                                          Z Z 3 Replies Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular