【Unity/VRChat】 Lucia: The Arbiter DLC by Floppiii & Lysbell FOUND BY @Special Week
-
@Zombo10 from starkim i have dimesion cutter, lyn, ethereal king, hollow purple, infinite void sukuna domain, hakari domain, from floppii i have lucia, lumina, satomi gojo and all his lightning stuff. Forget the mayuca stuff i found all of his avis
@SOSO So sorry to ask but do you happen to have Mayuca's Phainon? I've been looking for the avatar for a while. Thank you!

-
@special-week You got the dlc?
-
DLC
-
@SOSO So sorry to ask but do you happen to have Mayuca's Phainon? I've been looking for the avatar for a while. Thank you!

@BeepBeepLettuce_ sry i dont have this one currently
-
@BeepBeepLettuce_ sry i dont have this one currently
-
@Special-Week it is missing the arbiter mode expressions can you send and updated version please < 3
-
@Special-Week Arbiter toggle menu is missing, we can't open the Sub Menu. help please
-
thank you @floppiii thank you for making the avatars you did like lucia half demon the dlc version gunsliger Jujutsu Kaisen Satomi Gojo cyber angel the crimson succubus and the others plus the effect that we can use with other avatars if someone says it im not meat riding
-
@GiGi make sure you open the "Lucia Arbiter Mode Scene" and not "Lucia, the half demon Princess scene" in
Assets -> !Floppiiis Prefabs -> Lucia, the half demon princess by floppiii and Lysbellhad the same issue first
-
need a new link that has the missing dlc fbx please
-
Download Link (workupload.com)I got paid today so I was able to meet that $150 price tag and paid for it. Its pretty lit. I get its a lot of money, but lowkey...
Although, fr. If you can, please do try and support Floppiii if possible. I've seen egregiously priced assets and avis with nothing. This is one that actually had a lot of work so... Ngl, this is one I'm willing to throw this crazy amount of money on.
@Special-Week do yk why the normal spell menu doesnt work? i can only seem to get the primordial judgement and the scythe base version finisher to work
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login